I saw so many GL girls on TV in Germany vs Scotland match yesterday

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
How can u rot when u are around such pretty German girls. If i was around girls like that I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them up, hustle and moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so even I could someday date them even if the chances of that happening are very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores. There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe this site has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh. @buflek @Magnum Opus @standardcel @Heinrich Schmidt @Azonin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, klip11, socialcel and 10 others
htn only

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Jason Voorhees
Well when I first met my girlfriend I couldnt be with her because she was in germany and I wasnt

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Obviously when I first met her and got home I fucked the hitler out of her with my polish cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, JeSuisLempereu and Jason Voorhees
IMG 4765

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
@cytoplasm @jisko32 @Ricky212 @HTN_Mentalcel @wishIwasSalludon

The runner Alica Schmidt is hot.

• +1
@Iasacrko @LancasteR

Dutch women look better.

• +1
How can u rot when u are around such pretty German girls.
because they only date tall chads

i am an ugly subhuman creature who doesn't stand a chance with them

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Jason Voorhees
You gotta have money or mad status to date the most beautiful girls. Or minimum strong HTN looks Jfl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Sexual dating market is a lie. The government should put in practice Eugenics and once these good looking girls are verified to have adequate genetics, they should only breed with men with the same purity and blood quality levels.

• +1
Sexual dating market is a lie. The government should put in practice Eugenics and once these good looking girls are verified to have adequate genetics, they should only breed with men with the same purity and blood quality levels.

you get used to seeing them every day

• +1
How can u rot when u are around such pretty German girls. If i was around girls like that I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them up, hustle and moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so even I could someday date them even if the chances of that happening are very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores. There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe this site has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh. @buflek @Magnum Opus @standardcel @Heinrich Schmidt @Azonin
If you go out, Liberian cannibals might eat you

Any ginger stacies?