I saw the WEIRDEST FUCKING THING today in a bus

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I was going to my uni and entered a very crowded bus. Immediatelly upon entering, I was hit by an absolutely disgusting smell.

I thought it must've been someone who hasn't showered in a LONG time (AND I MEAN A VERY LONG TIME) but I realized it had a smell similar to a dead raccoon or a lizard.

So I decided to just try and push my way to the other side of the bus. Then I looked back.

When I turned around and looked back, I saw an old dude who looked like he was deadass shot in the face with a shotgun. He had a HUGE hule covering his entire midface.

He looked like one of those cartel victims. Also, his skin got brown, I suppose from it getting rotten or infected.

I almost threw up. The weirdest part of all was that he was completely unfazed. Maybe he was in shock or something idk.

Then I got off the bus and felt so bad. Maybe the dude was dying and literally everyone, myself included, tried to get as far as possible. Hope he turns out alright

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, iblamechico and 5 others
Any pictures for comparison ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: h111
Yeah I would never go in public like that. I already bandage my face like a burn victim to avoid subhuman discrimination

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kao, iblamechico, h111 and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and h111
i hate stinkypeople

Uhh... google funkytown gore video? Thats as close as I can describe it
Didn't the bus driver stop? why did no one call the police or an ambulance, where tf do you life bro that sounds like a nigger/beaner country jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, cannotbeasked and Lonenely sigma
Didn't the bus driver stop? why did no one call the police or an ambulance, where tf do you life bro that sounds like a nigger/beaner country jfl
It is a doubled bus, idk if you have those in the west but its not like a 2-story one, but rather 2 smaller busses connected into one. So this guy sat in the far back, meaning the driver couldn't see him.

And yeah, I live in an eastern european shithole loll. This entire region is lowkey like a gta V lobby. People were shocked, sure, but like, they can still go about their day.

I'd recommend you to follow local news channels on instagram for random eastern european towns, or even capitals. Its literally like gta

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, sportsmogger and h111
Im genuinely curious what the backstory of that is, that sounds disturbing af

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Im genuinely curious what the backstory of that is, that sounds disturbing af
I've never seen anything like that before.

The "funny" part was, when I was trying to get away from the smell, I made a face showing I felt it too, a face of "disgust", in order to show others it wasn't me making it. Idk why I felt the need to do that but he was sitting very close to where I was standing.

But the dudes looking at me also saw the peeled face of this dude behind me. My acting was pointless, they knew it wasn't me

• Woah
I've never seen anything like that before.

The "funny" part was, when I was trying to get away from the smell, I made a face showing I felt it too, a face of "disgust", in order to show others it wasn't me making it. Idk why I felt the need to do that but he was sitting very close to where I was standing.

But the dudes looking at me also saw the peeled face of this dude behind me. My acting was pointless, they knew it wasn't me
Im actually surprised people didnt start freaking out. If i were to imagine it happening where I live, im sure a lot of people would begin to scream and rush off the bus as if its some sort of monster.

But then again, you need to remember theres always some strange shit going on at public buses so maybe everyone is desensitized

• +1
What the fuck. This guy probably just fended off a bear why didn’t you call an ambulance or something for him

• So Sad
Im actually surprised people didnt start freaking out. If i were to imagine it happening where I live, im sure a lot of people would begin to scream and rush off the bus as if its some sort of monster.

But then again, you need to remember theres always some strange shit going on at public buses so maybe everyone is desensitized
People were giving him looks. I saw one woman purposely sit down on a seat facing him just to take a good look.

But I really can't paint the smell. It really smelled rotten. So he probably wasn't shot like 2 minutes before because it wouldn't start smelling that bad. Really have no idea what that was.

• +1
People were giving him looks. I saw one woman purposely sit down on a seat facing him just to take a good look.

But I really can't paint the smell. It really smelled rotten. So he probably wasn't shot like 2 minutes before because it wouldn't start smelling that bad. Really have no idea what that was.
I doubt he got shot. Im guessing he got burned or something, if he really was shot in the face there is no chance that he would just hop onto a bus acting all casual

Was there visible blood dripping or on his clothes? There is also a chance it could be a very weird deformity or condition that causes that

• +1
What the fuck. This guy probably just fended off a bear why didn’t you call an ambulance or something for him
Idk man it felt so weird bc the dude just sat there unfazed. Maybe he was going to the hospital, you never know.

My uni is in the city center so he may indeed have went there. It would've been weird if I just pulled a phone out and called anything or anyone while everyone else was silent

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I doubt he got shot. Im guessing he got burned or something, if he really was shot in the face there is no chance that he would just hop onto a bus acting all casual

Was there visible blood dripping or on his clothes? There is also a chance it could be a very weird deformity or condition that causes that
I told this to my dad when I got home and he told me it probably wasn't from getting shot but from some sort of a deformity.

When I was about to get off the bus I got a view of his side-profile and it looked like it grew from his face forwards. But then, if it was some sort of a weird cancer, idk why it would smell so bad. I thought he may have been shot from the back and that his bullet went out from his nose or whatever, but I can't imagine anyone surviving that.

So yeah, it looked like it was growing from his face, covering the entire midface, it was red and brown-ish and smelled really bad and dead. Another thing I can consider is a very bad dog attack

• +1
I told this to my dad when I got home and he told me it probably wasn't from getting shot but from some sort of a deformity.

When I was about to get off the bus I got a view of his side-profile and it looked like it grew from his face forwards. But then, if it was some sort of a weird cancer, idk why it would smell so bad. I thought he may have been shot from the back and that his bullet went out from his nose or whatever, but I can't imagine anyone surviving that.

So yeah, it looked like it was growing from his face, covering the entire midface, it was red and brown-ish and smelled really bad and dead. Another thing I can consider is a very bad dog attack
Sometimes, when somebody has a deformity on their face, they arent able to wash their face properly. Also, there could be weird oil or things that could be growing from his face that smell bad

Lets just be thankful that we werent born with anything insanely unfortunate like that

• +1
Sometimes, when somebody has a deformity on their face, they arent able to wash their face properly. Also, there could be weird oil or things that could be growing from his face that smell bad

Lets just be thankful that we werent born with anything insanely unfortunate like that
Thats what I was thinking about this entire day.

Suffering is relative. No matter how bad you have it, someone has it worse. When I saw his face I got thankful for mine. I immediatelly forgot about those "3.5mm advancement I have to get with bimax to the maxilla".

• +1