I saw two older deathnik muzzie teens bullying two younger white teens

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I was walking downtown with my muscular blasian and two deathniks, aged 16-18, were bullying two white teens, aged 13-14. They weren’t bothering anyone, just trying to hang out together on a Friday evening. Those fucking asshole deathniks ruined that, targeting two defenseless teens whom they knew couldn’t stand up for themselves. Ragefuel. Now I know why whites hate deathniks. I felt bad for those two white teens. If I had candy / snacks on me I would have given it to them to cheer them up but I had nothing with me. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, i_love_roosters and BitchBoy
>just got harassed by deathniks
>another one offers candy right after that

:feelswat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
>just got harassed by deathniks
>another one offers candy right after that

:feelswat:
It was really not cool. They didn’t deserve that at all whatsoever. :feelsbadman: These assholes always target people they know won’t be able to do anything back, i.e. ganging up on someone or someone who’s younger or someone who looks physically weaker or unthreatening. My friend was really pissed off about it. He is also a muzzie but he said now I know why Wilders is so popular, I’d vote for him too. Based muzzie bhai. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It was really not cool. They didn’t deserve that at all whatsoever. :feelsbadman: These assholes always target people they know won’t be able to do anything back, i.e. ganging up on someone or someone who’s younger or someone who looks physically weaker or unthreatening. My friend was really pissed off about it. He is also a muzzie but he said now I know why Wilders is so popular, I’d vote for him too. Based muzzie bhai. :feelsautistic:
Interesting things are gonna happen soon :feelshmm:

• +1
I would have stomped their faces in 👍

IMG 2190

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
They are cowards who can’t fight people their own age niggers should be killed

• +1
They are cowards who can’t fight people their own age niggers should be killed
Exactly. They won’t do that because they know they’ll get their asses kicked. Now those two will hate every brown muzzie because of their actions. :feelsbadman:

Absolutely. If my friend saw everything from the start he would have taught those two a lesson. My friend is incredibly strong, all praise to God. He can beat many men up but he’s a good guy, situations like this make him mad.
I’m glad to hear it! 👍:)

• +1
Exactly. They won’t do that because they know they’ll get their asses kicked. Now those two will hate every brown muzzie because of their actions. :feelsbadman:
Based those young whites will grow up to be smart with good pattern recognition they will know the true enemy and understand to stick together with their race

• +1
I’m glad to hear it! 👍:)
I hope my friend and I were able to make those young ones feel better because my friend said those other guys were retarded and I said to them not every deathnik is a jerk like them. :feelsbadman:

Based those young whites will grow up to be smart with good pattern recognition they will know the true enemy and understand to stick together with their race
Inb4 10 years into the future they start attacking me. :feelsbadman:

Inb4 10 years into the future they start attacking me. :feelsbadman:
They might when I was around that age I was in their place now I’m growing up to be a ultra racist that would kill a nigger on sight if I was allowed to :lul:

• JFL
They might when I was around that age I was in their place now I’m growing up to be a ultra racist that would kill a nigger on sight if I was allowed to :lul:
They should be racist. Scum like this ruins it for the rest of us. :feelsree: