I see a Lot of Subhuman Men with Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
And the women call these men handsome and are attracted to them.
Even though here people will call both the man and woman ugly. In real life people would see them as average.

So you guys are wrong to objectively rate men on here and say below a certain number
the male should rope.

When in reality there are men way uglier than people here who have gfs, wives and reproduced.

Most people in real life are average/below and get with each other.

Most people on here are insane and dont live in reality. They live on their computer, have no life experience
and think only male models or rich men get women.

Just go to a walmart or a city center and you will see tons of average and below men with women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, watah, Gonthar and 15 others
Even though here people will call both the man and woman ugly. In real life people would see them as average.

So you guys are wrong to objectively rate men on here and say below a certain number
the male should rope.

When in reality there are men way uglier than people here who have gfs, wives and reproduced.

Most people on here are insane and dont live in reality. They live on their computer, have no life experience

Just go to a walmart or a city center and you will see tons of average and below men with women.
A bit of truth but a lot of cope.

This forum's looksmaxx section is all about getting above average and getting hallo effect - be it hair, sharp features, eyes coluring, pheno etc. the bigger the hallo effect the more options you have in dating. The power is in options, which lookmaxxing gives you.

Ofc those options in some cases cannot be used as the guy can full and complete autist. :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane, BeanletMogger and 8 others
IMG 6996

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 1966Ford, Xangsane and 4 others

the male should rope.

Beautify is absolutely objective, only beauty variations within the objective beauty are subjective. For example, some women may like green predator eyes while other may prefer green predator eyes; but in both cases, predator eyes are attractive, objectively.

Some women will settle down with an average, ugly or sub5 man when they pass a certain age and become invisible to Chads. They settle down with beta cuck providers because they don't want to be alone and need someone for the purpose of tax and bill breakdown, not because they love them.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane, 1966Ford and 1 other person
It's really like in Crazy Stupid Love. Redpillmaxed Ryan Gosling tier men bring home all the hoes.

Only neurotypical or rich males and women are allowed to look ugly

Everyone else should compensate

Thats why we are here, we cant afford to be ugly AND poor social life AND poor mental health AND self esteem issues AND abusive dog syndrome:

Work with what you have

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, FacialStructure404, negawattlol and 6 others

Thats why we are here, we cant afford to be ugly AND poor social life AND poor mental health AND self esteem issues AND abusive dog syndrome:

Work with what you have
also i don't give a shit about average women. i could date one but what for. i want pretty girls

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Chadeep and try2beme

Work with what you have
You are right.

I appear to not be neurotypical and being financially average makes me suicidal and caused me schizoid and avoidant personality disorder.

If I was average or sub5 in terms of looks, I would have committed a suicide.

On the other hand, I see there are a lot of men (neurotypical men) who are totally ok with being average, sub5 and invisible to every women and be rejected. Being invisible and ugly doesn't make them demoralized, it doesn't cause demoralization.

What about you? Would you explain why you think only neurotypical men can be ugly? I would like to know your thoughts on this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and try2beme
You are right.

I appear to not be neurotypical and being financially average makes me suicidal and caused me schizoid and avoidant personality disorder.

On the other hand, I see there are a lot of men (neurotypical men) who are totally ok with being average, sub5 and invisible to every women and be rejected. Being invisible and ugly doesn't make them demoralized, it doesn't cause demoralization.

What about you? Would you explain why you think only neurotypical men can be ugly? I would like to know your thoughts on this.
Sub5 nt men are fine with it because they have other facilities that really matter in life: stability, money, ntness. If you dont have those and on top of that youre ugly you are essentially a walking burden as a man with zero redeeming points
Ideally you have as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Nick.Harte, Chadeep and 1 other person
Sub5 nt men are fine with it because they have other facilities that really matter in life: stability, money, ntness. If you dont have those and on top of that youre ugly you are essentially a walking burden as a man with zero redeeming points
So, basically, they have other issues to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Don't neurodivergent (non-neurotypical) people also have to worry about these things?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I see it every single fucking day and good looking men do same shit. They always go for ltn or mtb. Never seen chad with stacylite. I saw normie balding dude holding hands with htb.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, FacialStructure404, Xangsane and 4 others
You are right.

I speak to you from personal experience of how non-neurotypicality (and other things, abused dog) has affected me despite being physically pleasing, a couple of examples:

- insecurity of my physical qualities

- poor social battery, after 2 hours in neutral environments I lose energy, in positive and restricted environments I last longer but this has prevented me from, for example, taking the usual "normal" summer vacations with friends

- miscommunication due to an abnormal way of thinking (remediable) and poor social attitude (little ability to abide by imposed social rules, difficulty handling small talk in groups, much or no inhibition)

- trust issues

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and NorwoodAscender
has being on this forum worsened this one?
Since I started lurking similar forums (years ago, I am 24 now I started around 16) I would say yes. During the initial period I was fixated on "mogging" others because I knew I would not compensate with other things.

• So Sad
Reactions: IntelligentCel
has being on this forum worsened this one?
In my case, yes. Now I identify as 60% subhuman and 40% human.

I know how to become 80-90% human and 10-20% subhuman, which will be an improvement, but this will cost a lot of money.

Currently, I'm on steroids (permanent blast) and I will become 40% subhuman and 60% human by the end of that year.

However, there are issues that require esthetic surgeries and nonsurgical interventions, and these are the things that will cost a lot of money.

• +1
Since I started lurking similar forums (years ago, I am 24 now I started around 16) I would say yes. During the initial period I was fixated on "mogging" others because I knew I would not compensate with other things.
My situation is similar. 😢

• +1
In my case, yes. Now I identify as 60% subhuman and 40% human.

I know how to become 80-90% human and 10-20% subhuman, which will be an improvement, but this will cost a lot of money.

Currently, I'm on steroids (permanent blast) and I will become 40% subhuman and 60% human by the end of that year.

However, there are issues that require esthetic surgeries and nonsurgical interventions, and these are the things that will cost a lot of money.
u just blasting test rn? how many mg?

I used to lurk redpill forums when i was 10. Over for my ntness
Spending time on such forums and watching Blackpill/hypergamy videos definitely made me lose my NTness as well. But this is not necessary a bad thing, now I at least understand the reality better and I'm not deluded. Reality is harsh, but it is what it is, there is nothing we can do about.

Now I'm obsessed with chasing perfection and this is why I'm on steroids and planning to get surgeries for esthetic purposes.

I'm already good-looking and no one has ever told me I'm ugly, but I see a large room for improvement.

• +1

the male should rope.

Ugly men with women = usually have height, wealth , status etc

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and IntelligentCel
u just blasting test rn? how many mg?
I'm on a 300 mg a week permanent blast, and sometimes I'm using oral steroids, but not other injectables.

The permanent blast substance and dose stays the same: 300 mg a week of testosterone enanthate, which puts me at 5,000 ng/dL of total testosterone. Free testosterone level is also significantly elevated beyond reference range. As for DHT, I don't know the value yet. I got a blood test a few days ago, but results are not released in the same day and will take around 10 days.

As for additions I'm using from time to time, I have used methandienone and winstrol. Now I bought some turinabol and anavar. Currently, I'm using 60 mg of turinabol a day. When I finish the 200 pills (10 mg per pill), I will switch to anavar without waiting and taking breaks. I don't really care about my health at this point.

I haven't used other injectables yet, and I don't think I would use things like drostanolone or trenbolone, for example. If I ever use another injectable, it will be deca or the injectable version of primobolan/methenolone.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Darkeningstar
I'm on a 300 mg a week permanent blast, and sometimes I'm using oral steroids, but not other injectables.

The permanent blast substance and dose stays the same: 300 mg a week of testosterone enanthate, which puts me at 5,000 ng/dL of total testosterone. Free testosterone level is also significantly elevated beyond reference range. As for DHT, I don't know the value yet. I got a blood test a few days ago, but results are not released in the same day and will take around 10 days.

As for additions I'm using from time to time, I have used methandienone and winstrol. Now I bought some turinabol and anavar. Currently, I'm using 60 mg of turinabol a day. When I finish the 200 pills (10 mg per pill), I will switch to anavar without waiting and taking breaks. I don't really care about my health at this point.

I haven't used other injectables yet, and I don't think I would use things like drostanolone or trenbolone, for example. If I ever use another injectable, it will be deca or the injectable version of primobolan/methenolone.
mirin inhib. mogs me to death.

i agree stay tf away from tren

and thoughts on a var only cycle? is it even worth it?

Just be normal bro !

• JFL
mirin inhib. mogs me to death.

i agree stay tf away from tren
Yes, tren and halo are too risky. If you are ever going to use steroids without competing as a professional, titrate a testosterone dose until you find a dose that is high enough to give good results but not high enough to cause side effects, then use that dose. That way you will have supra physiological testosterone levels without having to use aromatase inhibitors, which are dangerous anyway.

300 mg of testosterone a week gives me 500 pmol/L of e2, which is very high, but I don't get any e2 side effects because I'm tolerant to e2. I may be able to tolerate even higher e2, but I don't want to risk with higher doses of testosterone because I may get gyno and surgeries are very expensive.

There is no point in going beyond 300 mg anyway, because this dose already gives me good results. I just want to look good, not be a Mr. Olympia mass monster.

If your goal is mogging, not competition, a dose that is slightly (+100-200 mg) above the TRT dose will do the job without usually causing any side effects.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
and thoughts on a var only cycle? is it even worth it?
Using any steroid without a testosterone base is nonsense and is also dangerous.

Any exogenous DHT/DHT derivative will suppress or shut down your natural testosterone production, meaning you will have low e2 and associated symptoms, and you will most likely lose your gains, if you even make any gains at all, even if you run a PCT.

Estrogen is also anabolic and has various protective properties. The body actually needs estrogen to function properly.

Always use testosterone, even if it's just a TRT dose. Best results come with higher than TRT doses.

Oral steroids won't really give good results unless you use testosterone, have already low body fat percentage, a near perfect diet and training routine.

My best recommendation for you is to start with testosterone only to see how tolerant you are and if you see everything is fine and you don't get side effects, then you can add more gear.

Yes, tren and halo are too risky. If you are ever going to use steroids without competing as a professional, titrate a testosterone dose until you find a dose that is high enough to give good results but not high enough to cause side effects, then use that dose. That way you will have supra physiological testosterone levels without having to use aromatase inhibitors, which are dangerous anyway.

300 mg of testosterone a week gives me 500 pmol/L of e2, which is very high, but I don't get any e2 side effects because I'm tolerant to e2. I may be able to tolerate even higher e2, but I don't want to risk with higher doses of testosterone because I may get gyno and surgeries are very expensive.

There is no point in going beyond 300 mg anyway, because this dose already gives me good results. I just want to look good, not be a Mr. Olympia mass monster.

If your goal is mogging, not competition, a dose that is slightly (+100-200 mg) above the TRT dose will do the job without usually causing any side effects.
yeah man. i think u just convinced me to hop on. should i start at 200 and work my way up or start at 300 and work my way down if the sides are too much.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
yeah man. i think u just convinced me to hop on. should i start at 200 and work my way up or start at 300 and work my way down if the sides are too much.
Before this, learn about proper injection techniques to avoid scar tissue. If you are like me and simply can't do intramuscular injections, just do it sub-q. Even if scar tissue accumulates, it can be safely removed with a small surgery that will heal in just a week. Fat cells will produce other fat cells, but muscle cells can't produce more muscle cells. Muscle cell loss to scar tissue is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I see it every single fucking day and good looking men do same shit. They always go for ltn or mtb. Never seen chad with stacylite. I saw normie balding dude holding hands with htb.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why do they do this

Using any steroid without a testosterone base is nonsense and is also dangerous.

Any exogenous DHT/DHT derivative will suppress or shut down your natural testosterone production, meaning you will have low e2 and associated symptoms, and you will most likely lose your gains, if you even make any gains at all, even if you run a PCT.

Estrogen is also anabolic and has various protective properties. The body actually needs estrogen to function properly.

Always use testosterone, even if it's just a TRT dose. Best results come with higher than TRT doses.

Oral steroids won't really give good results unless you use testosterone, have already low body fat percentage, a near perfect diet and training routine.

My best recommendation for you is to start with testosterone only to see how tolerant you are and if you see everything is fine and you don't get side effects, then you can add more gear.

Also worth noting that Boldenone and Primobolan both are somewhat anti-estrogenic so you can actually run a pretty hefty dose of Test and Primo with no AI.

Survivorship bias - a few percent of subhumans can get lucky depending of various factors and circumstances, and you will see them with their girlfriends/wives in malls, stores, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, etc., more than 90% of them however stay at home and rot in their basement, they have no reason to go out alone by themselves, they're invisible...
Malls and stores also seem to attract a higher number of these oofy-doofies, but some of them might not even be in an actual relationship with the girl that's with them, they're just friends, even if from outside they might seem to be a couple and have great chemistry, but are simply used to carry bags, help them shop, etc., you almost never see tall, attractive guys doing this.

Survivorship bias - a few percent of subhumans can get lucky depending of various factors and circumstances, and you will see them with their girlfriends/wives in malls, stores, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, etc., more than 90% of them however stay at home and rot in their basement, they have no reason to go out alone by themselves, they're invisible...
Malls and stores also seem to attract a higher number of these oofy-doofies, but some of them might not even be in an actual relationship with the girl that's with them, they're just friends, even if from outside they might seem to be a couple and have great chemistry, but are simply used to carry bags, help them shop, etc., you almost never see tall, attractive guys doing this.
Complete delusion, made up and pulled out of your ass. Not one ounce of facts.
Shows people here do not live in reality but just make up shit in their heads to justify their world view based on the internet and not IRL truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
water looks doesnt matter its all about being normal