I see a pregnant foid few times a year

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I can count on my fingers the number of times that I see a pregnant foid per year.

Jfl at this clown society, that everyone got utterly poisoned and brainwashed to chase some other meaningless bullshit in life than having a family. Foids are allowed to be the biggest whores and degenerates in the history, men are completely destroyed with zero balls and testosterone and they take finasteride, jfl...
michael jordan laughing GIF

But on the other hand this is lifefuel for me because you know that you are one of the few functioning humans left if you still have a strong desire to have kids intact. But then again, how many foids are there who are decently looking with decent iq, loyal and who want to have kids at a younger age? Maybe 1 in 70 000. If we were born in better times, we would have already had at least 2-3 kids by the age of 25, but it is what it is...

So spit on this jewish controlled, wageslave society and keep mogging.
Bleach ikkaku

You won't be able to tell if someone is pregnant until 6-7+ months of being pregnant
So it's onv that you won't see many pregnant girls roaming around as they are advised to take bed rest at that point

You won't be able to tell if someone is pregnant until 6-7+ months of being pregnant
So it's onv that you won't see many pregnant girls roaming around as they are advised to take bed rest at that point
Nah, you still very rarely see pregnant foids.

Also, how many young people do you know who are having kids or at least pursuing having a family?

I am 27 and I can count on my fingers the number of people that I know from highschool, elementary school, etc. who have kids.