I see humanity for what it really is

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
After being treated like shit for my genetics, which i have no control over, it is clear to me that we're just some shitty ass species of apes on some floating rock on the far flung regions of space.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6825, never_lucky, Gaia262 and 2 others
Feeling edgy today, aren't we

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 10913, Howl and 2 others
Feeling edgy today, aren't we

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
After being treated like shit for my genetics, which i have no control over, it is clear to me that we're just some shitty ass species of apes on some floating rock on the far flung regions of space.
I can relate bro, I can relate. If only we could magically have control over how we want to look like

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Well women have definitely reverted back to their ways during the cro-magnon days since they started having careers and the internet dating sites got popular. Not sure how the Chimps mating patterns are but my guess is they are related somewhat to man pre-civilization.

Well women have definitely reverted back to their ways during the cro-magnon days since they started having careers and the internet dating sites got popular. Not sure how the Chimps mating patterns are but my guess is they are related somewhat to man pre-civilization.
It's not even that man. I just wish I could be treated as normal being instead of a subhuman piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
You’re my favorite poster jnee, face reveal when

For the sake of our species you shall never feel the touch of a woman

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and casadebanho
U’re not going anywhere with that virgin mentality

It’s not people’s fault they treat good looking people better, it’s just in their biology

i worked for money and i got surgery, now people treat me better

Its fucked but it is what it is