I see no hope

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
I want to kms, I'm getting a lot of bp overdose everywhere, I hate the truth

I can't see a good future for me, even in the best case if I ascend what will happen is:

I get a normie job
at 20-30 age span I find my wife if I'm not so disgusting
get a family
she divorces with me
I be broke n shi
the rest of my life is misery
I die at 90 and be forgotten in 10 years and left no mark on the earth, being useless as everyone else

or

I get a normie job, work most of my life and same events

if I was chad shit would be so different smh

I just want to be actually important or smt, want that the world acknowledged that I was here, idc if it's positively or negatively, I don't want to die and be forgotten forever, it's so horrible imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Darkeningstar, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Nigga talkin to himself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo, watah and PeakIncels
The looksmax grind never stops, that's what we live for :blackpill::redpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopiumX and PeakIncels
The looksmax grind never stops, that's what we live for :blackpill::redpill:
bro what grind, only hardmaxx or injecting could ascend me, and only to a certain extent, no magic:(

Once you lose hope it’s over. Hang in there.

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
You’ll grow out of it tbh im excited for life im excited to have a family im actually pretty contempt with living a normal life, all i want to do is travel alot tho haha :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
You’ll grow out of it tbh im excited for life im excited to have a family im actually pretty contempt with living a normal life, all i want to do is travel alot tho haha :forcedsmile:
I envy you, wish I'd have the same mind man, I wouldn't be so damn depressed and retarded all of the times

i
Once you lose hope it’s over. Hang in there.
I'm tired bro, I js want some peace, tired that something I can't change influences and ruins my life, or that my future will be so monotone and boring jfl

• +1
Reactions: watah
I envy you, wish I'd have the same mind man, I wouldn't be so damn depressed and retarded all of the times
Religion has helped for me its what’s helped me form this view on life

i

I'm tired bro, I js want some peace, tired that something I can't change influences and ruins my life, or that my future will be so monotone and boring jflre

i

I'm tired bro, I js want some peace, tired that something I can't change influences and ruins my life, or that my future will be so monotone and boring jfl
Are u 12% body fat? Buddy make as much money as u can rn from a job, pick a good uni degree and hope for the best

• +1
Are u 12% body fat? Buddy make as much money as u can rn from a job, pick a good uni degree and hope for the best
Yea I'm 12 bf, that's the only thing I can do tbh, no other solutions:(

• +1
Reactions: watah
Religion has helped for me its what’s helped me form this view on life
I don't believe in god or that, I'm a nihilist:feelsuhh:, doesn't matter tho, I used to believe in Jesus and never made me feel better or smt:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: thugmaxxer2

I can't see a good future for me, even in the best case if I ascend what will happen is:

I get a normie job
get a family
she divorces with me
I be broke n shi
I die at 90 and be forgotten in 10 years and left no mark on the earth, being useless as everyone else

or

I just want to be actually important or smt, want that the world acknowledged that I was here, idc if it's positively or negatively, I don't want to die and be forgotten forever, it's so horrible imo
so fucking real everything i got was normal i dont stand out in shit(other than looks but thats becasue everyone where i live is a sub5 pig) id be happy if after puberty im only low htn

• So Sad
so
so fucking real everything i got was normal i dont stand out in shit(other than looks but thats becasue everyone where i live is a sub5 pig) id be happy if after puberty im only low htn
brutal
over for us

• +1
Reactions: mtblover101

I get a normie job
get a family
she divorces with me
I be broke n shi

or

You'd get used to it.
Think about having fun and detach yourself if the weight of the 'truth' is cumbersome.

• So Sad
grey tiktok slang:forcedsmile:
stopped reading here btw
my bad bro

I meant "the ideology of looks matter more than everything is overwhelming for me"

bro grey tiktok slang, how:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: alurmo