"I SeE rEd WhEn iM anGRy"

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
I hate those fuckers who havent fought a day in their life and whenever i tell them i compete in MMA they just say the usual, "im a beast when im angry" sure thing buddy, try saying that to the fucking oblique kick headed your way, maybe an elbow will do the trick too, fuck your "i bench 225" cope you thick bodybuilding roidcell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, WeiWei and vermillioncorefan
Ik, it's just as dumb as those 5'3 120 pound manlets who think they can beat guys twice their size cause "muh mma"

MMA is for slaves haha

High adrenaline or noradrenaline will make you stronger than a man who fought in MMA for 20 years

YoU dId ThE ReDdIt TyPiNg ThInG

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Ik, it's just as dumb as those 5'3 120 pound manlets who think they can beat guys twice their size cause "muh mma"
6'1, 180 but sure nice cope

• JFL
not a molecule

High adrenaline or noradrenaline will make you stronger than a man who fought in MMA for 20 years
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: sexy and blacksea
100% OP Spends majority of school stuffed in a locker

• JFL
5'3 trained beats 6'5 untrained every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Meteor21 and Bipolar Vamp6ix
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and NZb6Air
"I compete in MMA“ is the new "I know karate, bro“.

Your MMA skills won’t do shit for you when your opponent uses a weapon against you which is the case in 90% of all fights nowadays

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, the BULL and Meteor21
I hate those fuckers who havent fought a day in their life and whenever i tell them i compete in MMA they just say the usual, "im a beast when im angry" sure thing buddy, try saying that to the fucking oblique kick headed your way, maybe an elbow will do the trick too, fuck your "i bench 225" cope you thick bodybuilding roidcell
I see black when I'm angry because niggers piss me off

(this was a joke fbi, and a I really good one so I couldn't pass it up.)

• JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer
No One cares pal, it's 2024 and no One fights, because of all the woke bullshit, you don't gain any status by learning to fight unless you make It to the pros

Some fucking geniuses just cant seem to fathom that
They're low iq, their brain can only comprehend simple visual cues like big = strong :lul:
they need to actually see it so you have to challenge them to go to a gym and fight the smallest guy there :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
No One cares pal, it's 2024 and no One fights, because of all the woke bullshit, you don't gain any status by learning to fight unless you make It to the pros
Fuck the woke bullshit, nobody whose already a pro started because of status, im already fighting undefeated at amateur, going pro in 3 months so fuck it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and the BULL
Fuck the woke bullshit, nobody whose already a pro started because of status, im already fighting undefeated at amateur, going pro in 3 months so fuck it
Ok then good luck champ

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix