I see so many subhuman eastern european models working in asia. Is it easy to be model?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Literally average girls are becoming models. And they think they are something. Quite disgusting. Never work in europe too. Only gets job in white praising asia.
Literally model isnt even a status anymore unless you had a job for calvin klein or something.
I think in EE they make bunch of modeling agency to scam ez money from gooklands. And kids can make low effort easy money considering their fucked up poor economics so they do it instead. Since it seems average is enough for modelling there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
no pedigree
no lineage
no package
literally worthlesss

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
no pedigree
no lineage
no package
literally worthlesss
What package ym?
Do you think they could end up big in the end? I doubt for 99%+ of the case

no pedigree
no lineage
no package
literally worthlesss
how arent they embarassed to land in Delhi, Beijing or Tokyo and show their romanian passport?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 4430
Not even worth it if you can only status mog in the east

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
how arent they embarassed to land in Delhi, Beijing or Tokyo and show their romanian passport?
Did some romanian fucked ur gf or why are u so jaded towards them lol

Did some romanian fucked ur gf or why are u so jaded towards them lol
there was this poster @2peasinapod he is a self hating romanian who migrated to the uk, Im just mocking the way he used to post

show some examples of these subhuman slav girl models

Literally average girls are becoming models. And they think they are something. Quite disgusting. Never work in europe too. Only gets job in white praising asia.
Literally model isnt even a status anymore unless you had a job for calvin klein or something.
I think in EE they make bunch of modeling agency to scam ez money from gooklands. And kids can make low effort easy money considering their fucked up poor economics so they do it instead. Since it seems average is enough for modelling there.

European facial features just look good. Sorry to burst your bubble OP but those "subhuman" EE models are not unattractive and even if they're average for their race, they still mog the average Asian woman to death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and MentalistKebab
European facial features just look good. Sorry to burst your bubble OP but those "subhuman" EE models are not unattractive and even if they're average for their race, they still mog the average Asian woman to death.
Are you self hating?

'Burst my bubble'
Claims water is wet.
Yes, they mog asian women. Who the fuck doesnt know that punky ass nigga.
And i even saw one russian model who doesnt even mog asian women cuz shes so ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Are you self hating?
I'm not. I was born and raised in a Southeast Asian city. I traveled around Western Europe (France, Germany, UK, Netherlands) with my parents a few years ago and I can tell you that non-overweight european girls mog non-overweight asian girls to death.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, toolateforme and Deleted member 756
Are you self hating?
This question is stupid.

When guys says they hate being short, noone ask stupid questions like "are u self hating",

But when guys here say they hate being ethnic we become "muh self hating".

Like nigga, its an objectively bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and toolateforme
This question is stupid.

When guys says they hate being short, noone ask stupid questions like "are u self hating",

But when guys here say they hate being ethnic we become "muh self hating".

Like nigga, its an objectively bad thing.
I get bullied here all the time by ethnic chads because I dare say whites have higher smv and I’m ethnic myself
Every ethnic here is a chad like @Dante1 he mogs the whole forum

I get bullied here all the time by ethnic chads because I dare say whites have higher smv and I’m ethnic myself
Every ethnic here is a chad like @Dante1 he mogs the whole forum
You are getting bullied here because you are a fat subhuman in a literal looksmaxxing forum.

And for ethnics looking chadlike usually isnt enough, as we saw in @SubhumanCurrycel .

You need to be light skinned with great bones like @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
show some examples of these subhuman slav girl models
Its not only about girls, actually there are more subhuman dudes. A lot of subhuman girl models too. In asia cuz we worship them too much.
Screenshot 20200912 220242 Instagram

This girl is a model and she looks liek this with fakeup, and in irl so fucking ugly im not even gonna lie. I would even refuse to say she mogs asian womne even tho im the biggest hater of my own women..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
You are getting bullied here because you are a fat subhuman in a literal looksmaxxing forum.

And for ethnics looking chadlike usually isnt enough, as we saw in @SubhumanCurrycel .

You need to be light skinned with great bones like @Salludon
Besides my weight? How am I subhuman? I’m losing weight and trying to looksmax
Subhumancurry slays a lot apparently ands does salludon. Most ethnics here are chads. To say otherwise is cope. I’m the only ethnic incel here. Everyone else is a chad

Its not only about girls, actually there are more subhuman dudes. A lot of subhuman girl models too. In asia cuz we worship them too much. View attachment 662762
This girl is a model and she looks liek this with fakeup, and in irl so fucking ugly im not even gonna lie. I would even refuse to say she mogs asian womne even tho im the biggest hater of my own women..
everyone/every country wants what they don't have. 4psl white guys that I knew got mad attention in hs because of being white in turkey

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
everyone/every country wants what they don't have. 4psl white guys that I knew got mad attention in hs because of being white in turkey
Its not only bcuz of the scarcity. No ones gonna like abo or somali who moved in even tho they didnt have one, cuz they too ugly.
Or bring some indian to sweden. Is he gonna slay?

• +1
Its not only bcuz of the scarcity. No ones gonna like abo or somali who moved in even tho they didnt have one, cuz they too ugly.
Or bring some indian to sweden. Is he gonna slay?
yes burak özcivit is called paki by many girls cause of his skin. I mean that they don't want dark guys that much

yes burak özcivit is called paki by many girls cause of his skin. I mean that they don't want dark guys that much
Damn. And they go for 4psl whitey?

Damn. And they go for 4psl whitey?
I mean obviously he slays but there are so many self hating armenoid pheno girls that just want average white men than a 6 psl arab, which would be retarded af in an ideal world

I mean obviously he slays but there are so many self hating armenoid pheno girls that just want average white men than a 6 psl arab, which would be retarded af in an ideal world
How are gooks doing there?

How are gooks doing there?
A lot of hoejabis like kpop guys but they're usually not that good looking I knew a really ugly guy that only listened to kpop jfl. Not that many gooks here anyway but their usual beauty standards are too different to us

A lot of hoejabis like kpop guys but they're usually not that good looking I knew a really ugly guy that only listened to kpop jfl. Not that many gooks here anyway but their usual beauty standards are too different to us
I know somehow muslims crave gooks. Especially fat and ugly ones.

• +1
How tf being white is getting mad attention in Turkey.

There was 2 full blonde and at least 6 person with white skin and colored eyes in my class alone.

Maybe it was because they were forreign.