I see someone got unbanned at incels.is.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
@personalityinkwell, why were you banned in the first place?

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
Because he worship losers like Eliot Rodger and dream of killing his mother

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Because he worship losers like Eliot Rodger and dream of killing his mother
12ABF921 2092 4A8B 9BDD AD18A16FD8AC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5634, Hades and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Hades and PYT
Imagine browsing eugenes.co

[QUOTE="Entschuldigung, post: 3756971, member: 6305"]
Ritalincel, post: 3756963
[ATTACH type="full" alt="1602295884224.png"]722954[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Entschuldigung, post: 3756971, member: 6305"]
Ritalincel, post: 3756963
[ATTACH type="full" alt="1602295884224.png"]722954[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
Do you even care about what you post? You psychotic fucking creep. I wish you burn in deepest, darkest pits of hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 4612 and MrGlutton
Do you even care about what you post? You psychotic fucking creep. I wish you burn in deepest, darkest pits of hell.
oie_fjasx15uezgu-png.722952

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Stare
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tbh jfl

I know, I meant over what specifically.
i posted a thread about a jb getting bullied lol. @Lifewasted posted it here and i posted it on .co, both threads got deleted

i posted a thread about a jb getting bullied lol. @Lifewasted posted it here and i posted it on .co, both threads got deleted
Yeah, you posted a lot of JB stuff there. It felt like you were trying to get banned.

Yeah, you posted a lot of JB stuff there. It felt like you were trying to get banned.
wasn't actually but me being drunk caused low inhib posting sometime and then i got banned. oh well im back now

wasn't actually but me being drunk caused low inhib posting sometime and then i got banned. oh well im back now
I saw a lot of hate for that one kid with the John Wick AVI. What was your opinion on him?

I saw a lot of hate for that one kid with the John Wick AVI. What was your opinion on him?
i felt kinda bad for him, he was young and clearly that site hurt his mind a lot

i felt kinda bad for him, he was young and clearly that site hurt his mind a lot
Yeah a lot of people were mocking him for backing out of his suicide attempt, but he really seemed genuinely mental. He made some kind of outlandish threads too, but I'm torn on those because women do even worse then what he described.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612