• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3195
Pics

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 1464
a0461762358_16.jpg

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Mansnob
i can just imagine when zyzz was having his heart attack he exclaimed FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK and died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, birchman, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
post vid or low t

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 470, Mansnob and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Heirio and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
left and right chest muscle groups dont touch eachother, theres a line between them and they connect only upper part
oh theyre pretty close together, my chest is just small as fk bc improper training for a long time.

what does that mean bro? my chest looks normal to me
Don't worry about it. Yours is so mild it's basically unnoticeable. Pray it doesn't deteriorate with age though.
Also are you natty? If so you look pretty nutty ngl. Either way what is your routine for delts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Don't worry about it. Yours is so mild it's basically unnoticeable. Pray it doesn't deteriorate with age though.
pretty sure i can make it look better by growing my chest more. it seems most people ive seen have a small gap between each pec muscle

oh theyre pretty close together, my chest is just small as fk bc improper training for a long time.
ah i didnt mean they're far jsut seemed disconnected based on vid

^ insane chest insertion, connected very low

^ not far from eachother, but disconnected

^ ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1464 and gaypharoah
If only David's physique was achievable natty... Oh well guess I'll just wait a few years to be able to juice without many side effects, I'll also be at genetic limit. Myostatin deficiency ftw.
i prolly have one too, i put on stupid amounts of size really fast as soon as i started training w/o taking anything at all, then sarms made me blow up even more

i prolly have one too, i put on stupid amounts of size really fast as soon as i started training w/o taking anything at all, then sarms made me blow up even more
How old are you? I've been thinking about taking sarms but I don't know if right now would be optimal time since only 16, been training for year and a half if counted by months training, on and off but myostatin def so barely lose any mass (6 months no training, same strength in a week with no hypertrophy change just some bodyfat % gain). I'm also powerlifting so don't know if they'd even be effective for low rep high weight compounds.

How old are you? I've been thinking about taking sarms but I don't know if right now would be optimal time since only 16, been training for year and a half if counted by months training, on and off but myostatin def so barely lose any mass (6 months no training, same strength in a week with no hypertrophy change just some bodyfat % gain). I'm also powerlifting so don't know if they'd even be effective for low rep high weight compounds.
take them

i started taking sarms when i was 16, 17 now. theyre pretty good and have like almost no side effects but they still affect your health and suppress testosterone

zyzz is the best dancer of all time.

his dances are too challenging for me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
zyzz is the best dancer of all time.

his dances are too challenging for me
as cringe as it is i practiced it for a while and got semi okay at it lol. its fun

• +1
Reactions: Anon and xit
i need to practice it hard
bro i used to be so shit at it and i couldnt shuffle at all. i felt like a cripple

lgd-4033 20mg for 8 weeks to put on size and strength
How old are you though, and do you regularly check t levels? I feel like maybe fucking with sarms might mess up my hormonal balance at current age.

How old are you though, and do you regularly check t levels? I feel like maybe fucking with sarms might mess up my hormonal balance at current age.
im 17, and no i dont check shit. i dont really care tbh.

lgd-4033 isnt super suppressive, you can recover ur t levels off cycle without even needing to do a proper pct.

Oh 16 17

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
im 17, and no i dont check shit. i dont really care tbh.

lgd-4033 isnt super suppressive, you can recover ur t levels off cycle without even needing to do a proper pct.
Might lay off until I feel plateau or I want to get leaner. Rn I'm just going to wait till next season where I can properly train and cut down to 13% for aesthetics while trying to keep my deadlift at least above 180kg

Might lay off until I feel plateau or I want to get leaner. Rn I'm just going to wait till next season where I can properly train and cut down to 13% for aesthetics while trying to keep my deadlift at least above 180kg
jfl there are no aesthetics at 13%. i hit my 305lb bench at 12% bodyfat and thats the fattest ive ever been. before i would stay at 10% year round which is highest bf% to be considered aesthetic

jfl there are no aesthetics at 13%. i hit my 305lb bench at 12% bodyfat and thats the fattest ive ever been. before i would stay at 10% year round which is highest bf% to be considered aesthetic
When I was around 14% I could see bone, but at 18% I look fine but definitely not aesthetic. Can't imagine actually keeping strength natty at anything below 12% though.

When I was around 14% I could see bone, but at 18% I look fine but definitely not aesthetic. Can't imagine actually keeping strength natty at anything below 12% though.
imo nobody is looksmaxxed until they are at 8-10% bf.

• +1
Reactions: birchman
imo nobody is looksmaxxed until they are at 8-10% bf.
I think it really depends on the individual but I can't do shit unless I take winnie all year round or something. Not really ready to drop powerlifting just yet.

im fat rn but gonna redo when i finish my cut JFL :lul:

Looks close to 15%bf. You're more than 12 now for sure.

lgd-4033 20mg for 8 weeks to put on size and strength
You need estrogen for real mass. Sensitises androgen receptor, plays a critical role in insulin sensitivity and IGF-1 production. When your test gets suppressed from lgd your estrogen also get suppressed. That's the pitfall of sarms.

Would get way more from a dbol only cycle with some clomid at the end to pct.

then again you're way more susceptible to gyno as a teenager so idk if it's worth getting titties over 🤷‍♂️

Looks close to 15%bf. You're more than 12 now for sure.

You need estrogen for real mass. Sensitises androgen receptor, plays a critical role in insulin sensitivity and IGF-1 production. When your test gets suppressed from lgd your estrogen also get suppressed. That's the pitfall of sarms.

Would get way more from a dbol only cycle with some clomid at the end to pct.

then again you're way more susceptible to gyno as a teenager so idk if it's worth getting titties over 🤷‍♂️
most websites that sell sarms also sell 4-andro, not the best thing to take obviously but it does convert to estrogen and can be taken alongside a sarm cycle. ive done that before.

this method is pretty easy if u live with your parents as a teenager and they check all ur packages and shit. They think my pill bottles are just vitamins and shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Never forget watching this vid as you copied his moves.

i actually havent seen this vid i just copied zyzz himself