I sent a text to a JB an hour ago and she hasn’t responded

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Is it over buddy boyos? Surely shes doing fuck all and probably glued to her phone 24/7 so why tf would she be taking this long to respond. Fuck man I’m in so much pain rn I need to do some pushups or something to get my mind off of this.

Btw I sent the msg at 6 pm where I live so like she wouldn’t be out yet or something

I’m gonna rope if I get fully ghosted ngl

cuck

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Listen to some words of widsdom from uncle heedandsucceed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17735 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
it's over cuck. if she was talking with me she would be already here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it's over cuck. if she was talking with me she would be already here
Shut up nigga I’m basically u but with blue eyes better facial harmony and 6’2 and wavy hair

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Shut up nigga I’m basically u but with blue eyes better facial harmony and 6’2 and wavy hair
You're riding high in April, shot down in May

All there is to say
I said that's life
And as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks
Stomping on a dream

it sounds like that better facial harmony is all in your head
otherwise she wouldn't ghost you

That's life and I can't deny it
Many times I thought of cutting out but my heart won't buy it
But if there's nothing shaking come this here July
I'm gonna roll myself up
In a big ball and die

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Still waiting ill call it a ghost past 9pm my time so in like 2 more hours

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I reached 400 posts do I get a cool prize ?!? :feelsgood:

Fuck man this is brutal i msgd her on normal messenger so I won’t be able to see if she read it or not

30 more mins passed fuuuck

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and the BULL
nigga i wish i had your confidence respect brah
Confidence builds up with texting and slaying. Maybe One day you'll get there too

Stop getting oneitis

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Nigga u don’t slay shut up
What nigga ofc i slay i look even Better irl because i have a gigamogger side profile so my overall skull Is basically unmatched

ur Using the word cuck wrong how am I a cuck
U're a cuck for catching feelings for girls Who considers you second / third ... N option

U're a cuck for catching feeling for girls Who considers you second / third ... N option
I didn’t catch feelings all I wanna do is fuck her because ik she’s a virgin

Confidence builds up with texting and slaying. Maybe One day you'll get there too
i mean i believe i am a late bloomer, i can see that i am looking better and better as i age(19 right now) but i am planning to try my luck at uni which is starting next month and also still improve and see how it goes

i mean i believe i am a late bloomer, i can see that i am looking better and better as i age(19 right now) but i am planning to try my luck at uni which is starting next month and also still improve and see how it goes
U need to start SOON buddy boyo I’m 17 starting to msg girls now and it’s rough being this behind

Attracted to JB is a gigaNON NT trait

U need to start SOON buddy boyo I’m 17 starting to msg girls now and it’s rough being this behind
brother boyo buddy man what is the point of texting if i am not where i wanna be, i am above average at best, i want the girl to actually thirst for me and i am getting there inshallah yakhi

brother boyo buddy man what is the point of texting if i am not where i wanna be, i am above average at best, i want the girl to actually thirst for me and i am getting there inshallah yakhi
Depends on u ig. I’m just trying to not miss out on teen love so I’m really stressed about this

Depends on u ig. I’m just trying to not miss out on teen love so I’m really stressed about this
you are probably better looking than me then boyo, how do you look like, you can dm me your face if you want, i am a trusted greycel

you are probably better looking than me then boyo, how do you look like, you can dm me your face if you want, i am a trusted greycel
I’m 6’2 blue eyes with a normie face. I could be HTN but it’s safer to say MTN just in case I’m being delusional. The jb is a mid tier Becky tbh but she’s my type so she’s like a Stacy for me. Honestly if I get ghosted then ig I’m a LTN or incel we‘ll see so far it’s been almost 2 hours so assume I’m a LTN.

I’m 6’2 blue eyes with a normie face. I could be HTN but it’s safer to say MTN just in case I’m being delusional. The jb is a mid tier Becky tbh but she’s my type so she’s like a Stacy for me. Honestly if I get ghosted then ig I’m a LTN or incel we‘ll see so far it’s been almost 2 hours so assume I’m a LTN.
your height is such a mogger, i am only 5 11 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. also being rejected does not mean you are bad looking considering most of us are not model tier, you probably just went for the wrong person,sometimes it just click my lad, just dont beat yourself for it and keep on the journey towards a better you.

your height is such a mogger, i am only 5 11 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. also being rejected does not mean you are bad looking considering most of us are not model tier, you probably just went for the wrong person,sometimes it just click my lad, just dont beat yourself for it and keep on the journey towards a better you.
We’ll see. If she ghosted me I’m gonna try approaching more JBs when school starts again and if that fails then it’s over

i am only 5 11
Also if ur a real 5’11 barefoot that isn’t bad just say ur 6ft or 6’1 girls don’t actually care for the height they just like hearing the number ‘6’

Send her dick pic she’ll respond

Alright I’m calling it it’s 8:30pm been waiting for 2 hours like a dog for a response gonna blast some sleeping pills and pass out. Theres still a 0.001% I get a response when I wake up so that will be my cope atm to not rope