i sent an email to a surgeon for LL surgery. he responded i should pray more and go to therapy.

cantfathomcucks

cantfathomcucks

Iron
they sent me a form to fill and I completed it. i said i'm 184cm and my desired height is 189cm. then they responded with some retarded "there are other ways to get help" email telling me that i shouldn't do surgery and i need to connect to god and book a therapy.

JFL. tbh i'm hesitant too considering you're crippled for at least half a year while in college and all your gymmaxxings are flushed down the toilet and the cost is crazy high too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, diamondbill, truthhurts and 3 others
Gym and college is cope height, hair, face and dick are everything

• +1
Reactions: sb23, cadee and NZb6Air
Laughing at you for wanting to get LL at 184 🤣😂
Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ascension, Blonde and 3 others
bro just get lifts at that point, tf? ur 6'0.5 wanting to be 6'2.5

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Zeta, ascension and 2 others
Laughing at you for wanting to get LL at 184 🤣😂
Pathetic
there are two types of men:
1- men that are 6'3'+
2- men that are saving for limb lengthening surgery

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, rubberduck and Just a Mogger
there are two types of men:
1- men that are 6'3'+
2- men that are saving for limb lengthening surgery
Please tag me in this thread when getting to 189cm changes anything about your dating life 😂

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Alucard69 and diamondbill
height oesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and rubberduck
they sent me a form to fill and I completed it. i said i'm 184cm and my desired height is 189cm. then they responded with some retarded "there are other ways to get help" email telling me that i shouldn't do surgery and i need to connect to god and book a therapy.

JFL. tbh i'm hesitant too considering you're crippled for at least half a year while in college and all your gymmaxxings are flushed down the toilet and the cost is crazy high too.
dang only 5cm i thought after the surgery you got like +6 inches because if your currently 6 foot then id say being 6"6 would be worth it. 6"5 to 6"6 is true ideal height for women just be glad your not indian or less than 5"7

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger

I agree with him, instead use all the money on face instead

Ig they don't want money, what a Shitty place

Please tag me in this thread when getting to 189cm changes anything about your dating life 😂
Fr niggas will swear 5 cm extra height will change their life at 6ft…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Alucard69
The surgeon's right. He should've leaned over the desk and slapped you too

Fr niggas will swear 5 cm extra height will change their life at 6ft…
keep coping.
Photo 5778611629431309368 y
getting heightmogged is the most brutal mog

I honestly @cantfathomcucks who want to get ll at 6’1.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back