I set my tinder to gay and holy shit there’s a lot of jacked gay men

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Fuck. I’m starting to think body is useless to women.

Fuck. I’m starting to think body is useless to women.
It is. Face, height and dick are all that matter. They don't care about features that can be changed easily via lifestyle. They want markers of high quality genetics. This sums up the entire sexuality of the heterosexual woman. Should be blackpill 101.

It is. Face, height and dick are all that matter. They don't care about features that can be changed easily via lifestyle. They want markers of high quality genetics. This sums up the entire sexuality of the heterosexual woman. Should be blackpill 101.
That's sad

Jaw gain homo

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane, LiteralCaucasian and 2 others
Good body Is almost all genetics though
Keep coping

This only applies to short term relationships. Women will accept LTRs with less attractive men than Chad, but you will always be the inferior in the relationship and treating her like a princess. And even then she will still probably cheat on you when she goes on a girls trip to Europe.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23017
This only applies to short term relationships. Women will accept LTRs with less attractive men than Chad, but you will always be the inferior in the relationship and treating her like a princess. And even then she will still probably cheat on you when she goes on a girls trip to Europe.
Correct, so what's the point of an LTR? Makes no sense to me, I'd never do.

Muscle insertions are pretty genetic. Most ppl can never look like Pitt from fight club

Also this is called honest signaling.

The things hardest to fake and lie about are the most important.

Plastic surgery and easy access to house renting has thrown a wrench in this - however.

Soon women will be even more picky

Don't even have to tbh. Women couldn't care less.
A few studies have shown shoulder to waist ratio to be more important than height or facial masculinity.

I haven’t seen that play out in the real world though.