I share a seat with nordic stacy transwoman

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Carried by A10 eyes and Fitzpatrick 1 skin
I didn't even notice until she got up and i saw her flat ass and 404 hips.

has this face pretty much
IMG 6962

I nearly got mogged by the blue eye-blond hair combo but luckily I brought my cro magnon tier eye sockets and chinese tier zygos with me.:smonk: no one mogs me. If this hoe didn't have weak under eye support, it would have been hard mog battle.
@Rea @Darkeningstar @noobs @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, boss8055, ryuken and 3 others
I didn't even notice until she got up and i saw her flat ass and 404 hips.

has this face pretty much
View attachment 3073671

I nearly got mogged by the blue eye-blond hair combo but luckily I brought my cro magnon tier eye sockets and chinese tier zygos with me.:smonk: no one mogs me. If this hoe didn't have weak under eye support, it would have been hard mog battle.
@Rea @Darkeningstar @noobs @Gengar
I too wore the mog detector often, now a little less.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, boss8055 and Imretarded?
I too wore the mog detector often, now a little less.
Im gonna overdose on blue eye potion when i get home. Being brown eye cuck is doing serious damage.

I saw a guy with very good ratios too but he had pitch black eyes on top of regular white skin and red hair. Brutal pheno pill.

I will achieve north atlantid pheno:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Darkeningstar
Im gonna overdose on blue eye potion when i get home. Being brown eye cuck is doing serious damage.

I saw a guy with very good ratios too but he had pitch black eyes on top of regular white skin and red hair. Brutal pheno pill.

I will achieve north atlantid pheno:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I do not place too much importance on eye color, also it is rare to see a good "A" around.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I do not place too much importance on eye color, also it is rare to see a good "A" around.
It's not very important when you're ugly, that's for sure. It can help plenty when you already got good face:feelshehe:

im level 2 aspie so need everything i can get. blue eyes included

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I would’ve token its head off with one fell swoop

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Imretarded?
>Stacy
>Trans "woman"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tyronechadmax, TheNextOPry and Imretarded?
No tag no care

• JFL
Proof that eye area is law

• JFL