I shot a gun for the first time.

V

VLX

Iron
I'm 15 and just shot a handgun for the first time. It was really loud and the recoil was way more than I expected. Like I would pull the trigger very slowly and 0.5 seconds later my hand almost turned 90° cause of the force of the gun. I missed basically all of my shots but somehow got one directly in the middle (bullseye). :forcedsmile:

I felt so cool pulling the gun hammer back and reloading it. I felt like John Wick except my aim is cancer. Will try again. :feelsokman:

Being in a shooting range actually calmed me down, ironically. :feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and HarshBDSMmaster
That’s really dangerous ,please don’t do it again ,guns should honestly be banned
Being in a shooting range actually calmed me down, ironically. :feelspanties:
Wow ,you are a future mass shooter

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
17 missed calls from the ER worshippers in the forum

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
That’s really dangerous ,please don’t do it again ,guns should honestly be banned

It was in a shooting range and I am on a trip to a third world country (My uncle who lives in this country has the guns). My country doesn't have guns.

Practice makes perfect.

It was in a shooting range and I am on a trip to a third world country (My uncle who lives in this country has the guns). My country doesn't have guns.
Please don’t use the phrase “third world country” it’s offensive, a more suited one would be “developing country”, thank you 😊

Mass shooters are bad people. I think guns are generally bad too, but it was just calming because I was bonding with my uncle who I have never met before.