I should be better to myself

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
I am sleep deprived, been awake for 19 hours and won't be able to go to bed for another 13 hours, I haven't eaten in almost four days and uhh I say the most awful of things to myself on a daily basis. I'm my own worst enemy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, silencio, PsychoH and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Maybe drink a cup of tea in order to relax and sleep.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Madridista and RecessedChinCel
What is ur diet like
Under <250 kcal everyday, except for cheat days. Anything >500 kcal is technically a cheat day for me, even though people’s diets normally have over 500 kcal everyday. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, TechnoBoss, Htobrother and 2 others
Under <250 kcal everyday, except for cheat days. Anything >500 kcal is technically a cheat day for me, even though people’s diets normally have over 500 kcal everyday. :hnghn:
Nah man thats crazy

Go 800 at least

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Michael Myers
You should change your nihilistic approach to women and start looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nah man thats crazy

Go 800 at least
Today I had <75 kcal (for dinner). :hnghn:

It’s definitely crazy, but if I go for 800 kcal/day then I will cuck myself and gain lots of weight because of how shitty my metabolism (or hormones?) is as a result of this.

You should change your nihilistic approach to women and start looksmaxxing
It is a realistic approach to women, that I have. They all find me unattractive because I’m universally unattractive. :feelswhy:

Today I had <75 kcal (for dinner). :hnghn:

It’s definitely crazy, but if I go for 800 kcal/day then I will cuck myself and gain lots of weight because of how shitty my metabolism (or hormones?) is as a result of this.
Not at all man. You just have waswas dont worry

800 by itself is already very low. Only dumbasses like me do that stuff, not you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother and Michael Myers
It is a realistic approach to women, that I have. They all find me unattractive because I’m universally unattractive. :feelswhy:
Ye but you should at least strive for LTN, you could find a wife you enjoy spending time with at thag level

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

800 by itself is already very low. Only dumbasses like me do that stuff, not you.
It’s not waswas bhai, I wanted to lose weight asap and the best way to do it is to not consume many calories. At the moment, a jump from <250 kcal to 800 kcal is too much. And you are not a dumbass bhai. That’s me.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Ye but you should at least strive for LTN, you could find a wife you enjoy spending time with at thag level
Do women even want truecels who are looksmaxxed LTNs with no money, fame, status?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
I am sleep deprived, been awake for 19 hours and won't be able to go to bed for another 13 hours, I haven't eaten in almost four days and uhh I say the most awful of things to myself on a daily basis. I'm my own worst enemy.
Update: I slept after 35 hours. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Htobrother

Waswas from😈

• Woah
Unironically just do hard drugs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother
Dont do this bhai
Just sleep normal
And eat

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and MaghrebGator
It’s not waswas bhai, I wanted to lose weight asap and the best way to do it is to not consume many calories. At the moment, a jump from <250 kcal to 800 kcal is too much. And you are not a dumbass bhai. That’s me.
I know what you mean man, as i told you i did 40 hours fasts and crazy stuff. What you are doing will just make you get tired on the long run and get your brain exhausted so he will make you get into a shock mode and force you to eat more subconsciously, like a rebound effect

That's why it's better to do lower deficits, because they are way more sustainable and there is no shock. 800 by itself is low, you should be doing 1200-1600 and walk 3-4 hours every day, but since you want less leave it at 900 at least

250 will almost kill you mentally on the long run

Man you are hard headed like me, i know how you feel right now jfl. When you finish and get out of that state of mind of "I gotta do it" you start to see things better and more rationally.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
You're my bhai :Comfy: don't say bad things to yourself. Friends are there when/if you need them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and MaghrebGator
When I fast for more than 2 days I am only able to sleep for 2-4hrs per night so that’s probably why. Essentially your body is in panic mode saying “WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING YOUR STARVING GO OUTSIDE AND FUCKING HUNT YOU STUPID BITCH”

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, TechnoBoss and Htobrother
When I fast for more than 2 days I am only able to sleep for 2-4hrs per night so that’s probably why. Essentially your body is in panic mode saying “WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING YOUR STARVING GO OUTSIDE AND FUCKING HUNT YOU STUPID BITCH”
No need to hunt bhai Just Go to the Supermarket

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Htobrother
Leannmaxxer from hell

• +1
Dont do this bhai
Just sleep normal
And eat
Yes bhai, I try to fix my sleeping schedule. I slept at 4 am yesterday but I woke up at noon, however today I woke up at 5pm so I am not sure if I can sleep on time. And I just had soup for dinner. :Comfy:

• +1
  • +1
Yes bhai, I try to fix my sleeping schedule. I slept at 4 am yesterday but I woke up at noon, however today I woke up at 5pm so I am not sure if I can sleep on time. And I just had soup for dinner. :Comfy:
My sleep shedule IS fucked too
I sleep 4 in the morning and wake Up at 16
From today im gonna sleep at 23 so i can make Up Like a normal person

• +1
I know what you mean man, as i told you i did 40 hours fasts and crazy stuff. What you are doing will just make you get tired on the long run and get your brain exhausted so he will make you get into a shock mode and force you to eat more subconsciously, like a rebound effect

That's why it's better to do lower deficits, because they are way more sustainable and there is no shock. 800 by itself is low, you should be doing 1200-1600 and walk 3-4 hours every day, but since you want less leave it at 900 at least

250 will almost kill you mentally on the long run

Man you are hard headed like me, i know how you feel right now jfl. When you finish and get out of that state of mind of "I gotta do it" you start to see things better and more rationally.
I am definitely hard-headed, or stubborn. Everyone tells me the same thing haha, even total strangers.

I have done drinkfasting in the last 2 months, the longest streak was 5 days, the others were just 4 days. But even during my drinkfasting I didn’t drink much. I decided to stop drinkfasting altogether.

I know that 800 kcal is low, the average adult needs like 2000 kcal to function normally but I’m trying to lose weight as quickly as possible, rather than slow and steady. Like I said, my caloric intake has been <250 kcal on a daily basis. I just had dinner, which was soup, and it was 61 kcal. I haven’t had anything else yet. I might eat something small like half a twix cookie bar or nothing at all, we will see.

I have been doing this for exactly two months now and I’m slowly getting tired of this, like yesterday. But today I’m not feeling tired of it at the moment, maybe because I woke up less than 3 hours ago.

What did you have for dinner today?

• +1
Yes get some rest

• +1
I always have sleeping problems, no matter what. Sometimes my insomnia is worse than other days and then I get 2-4 hours of sleep. Normally I sleep 5-6 hours, whether I eat plenty or nothing at all. It’s strange.

Leannmaxxer from hell
Legit. I’ve only had 61 kcal today and I think that’s gonna be it, who knows.. maybe I’ll change my mind and eat half a twix cookie bar or a full one if I’m feeling naughty. :ogre:

My sleep shedule IS fucked too
I sleep 4 in the morning and wake Up at 16
From today im gonna sleep at 23 so i can make Up Like a normal person
Wow, you manage to sleep 12 hours? Do you not wake up in-between? I don’t think I can sleep at 11 pm, it’s much too early for me.

• +1
Wow, you manage to sleep 12 hours? Do you not wake up in-between? I don’t think I can sleep at 11 pm, it’s much too early for me.
Yes, No i dont wake up in between

• Woah
Chads have used heroine since 1874, think abt it famous celebs like chief keef adin ross justin beaber all drank lean, lean is the secret to becoming rich
I am religious. :ogre: I don’t do hard drugs or soft drugs. I did dabble with acid for a while 2 years ago, since people said it fixed their depression (I was depressed at the time) but it didn’t help me, really. Only the first time but the other times I felt awful. I quit. :ogre: Sober life is what I prefer.

• +1
Reactions: Rigged and Htobrother
Yes, No i dont wake up in between
Wow, mirin hard. Too much sleep is not good either, I’ve read online. Over 9 hours is considered bad, just the way sleeping too little is not good either. Hopefully you start waking up at 8 am after you go to bed at 11 pm.

• +1