I should do volunteer work or something

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I have nothing to live for and it's unbearable. I'm withdrawing from pills and liquor rn but I have great quality kratom so it shouldn't feel this hard. It is hard though because I have nothing. Life is like a void that I have to constantly fill up with fast pleasures.

I'm gonna have a beer now in the sunset.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Pikabro
I’ll take the extra large pizza Extra cheese but deep dish. Do you guys take card

Okay that’ll beit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I’ll take the extra large pizza Extra cheese but deep dish. Do you guys take card

Okay that’ll beit
Too bad all the good copes are such a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Get a McJob and work every day.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Get a McJob and work every day.
I can't due to sleep disablement. It's impossible for me to keep a regular schedule. That's why I failed at school even though the teachers said I was one of the smartest in like every class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
I can't due to sleep disablement. It's impossible for me to keep a regular schedule. That's why I failed at school even though the teachers said I was one of the smartest in like every class.
A lot of McJobs allow you to arrange shifts ahead of time

A lot of McJobs allow you to arrange shifts ahead of time
I don't think my life would feel more meaningful working for one of the worst contributers to obesity in the world

I don't think my life would feel more meaningful working for one of the worst contributers to obesity in the world
McJob just means any minimum wage job

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Yeah but you’d get money and be occupied

I have to volunteer for my university scholarship and they honestly make you do more work than you would for a minimum wage job. It sucks

It's impossible for me to keep a regular schedule. That's why I failed at school even though the teachers said I was one of the smartest in like every class.
holy copium

holy copium
Thing is I have to be awake for longer durations than a regular person. A normal person may need 16 hours of awake time before they can sleep, but I need like 18. It doesn't matter if I set the alarm and force myself up either; then I still can't sleep until 18 hours. Sleeping pills aren't good either because I have an addictive personality.