I should have 10 foids on my dm's but it's actually 0 😡

Klasik616

Klasik616

Incel asocial squizo loser
But I have none,
And the ones I had don't answer my messages anymore.
How foids have so much people to talk to and I have none.
The same when I met them IRL, feels like I have to try a lot to even get a conversation going.
Foids inceled me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, 5'7 zoomer, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
I crash and hit the floor

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It’s because you’re ugly and above average looking

• +1
Trust me u don't want multiple foids in ur dms, I have no idea how to properly speak to them and because of this I always end up getting blocked after a while, it's very hard to determine whether your talking too much or not enough, and you can't be at a mid point, idk what kinda conversation foids want anyway.
Screenshot 20240717 233219

I had to pretend like I don't know what looksmaxxing is for this foid jfl, atleast she didn't block me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and USERΝAME
Trust me u don't want multiple foids in ur dms, I have no idea how to properly speak to them and because of this I always end up getting blocked after a while, it's very hard to determine whether your talking too much or not enough, and you can't be at a mid point, idk what kinda conversation foids want anyway.
View attachment 3036812
I had to pretend like I don't know what looksmaxxing is for this foid jfl, atleast she didn't block me
Autistic conversation
Atleast she's into it but don't talk too much about looksmaxxing that's an incel topic.

Last edited:
Autistic conversation
Atleast she's into it but don't talk too much about looksmaxxing that's incel convo.
Obviously nigga I was the one pretending I didn't know anything so that I don't force conversation

Obviously nigga I was the one pretending I didn't know anything so that I don't force conversation
Are you KHHV too lol :lul:
Change topic bro or tell her she is bloated and needs to starvemaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee
But I have none,
The same when I met them IRL, feels like I have to try a lot to even get a conversation going.
Foids inceled me.
I also used to have a lot but each one slowly left because they triggered my narcissism and I was acting crazy due to mental health. Double edged sword

• JFL
But I have none,
Foids inceled me.
Just rope man

I should have 0 foids on my dm's but it's actually 0