I should have been a gynaecologist

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Imagine getting to see the pussies of hot girls for a living:

“It’s just a routine exam ma’am. I have to be thorough with it so please relax as I inspect your vaginal area. It shouldn’t take long”

And when I go home I would bust a nut thinking about it, what a life. Sadly all pussy I see is on a screen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadstock, ItsOverLawg, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
didnt u already waste ur life on a differwnt devree? over for u bud, idc the level of med school i need to get to im fingering jb stacy pussy one day and im getting paid for it

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
It should be a womans job only because of incels like you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Prettyboy, curryascenderr and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and isis_Bleach
didnt u already waste ur life on a differwnt devree? over for u bud, idc the level of med school i need to get to im fingering jb stacy pussy one day and im getting paid for it
I thought i could have seen pussy like a normal human….

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • So Sad
This is very sad tbh

• So Sad
I thought i could have seen pussy like a normal human….
youve obviously seen a pussy irl before, i mean ur 34 or smth right. who hasnt even accidentally by then

• Hmm...
youve obviously seen a pussy irl before, i mean ur 34 or smth right. who hasnt even accidentally by then
I’m 28 and have never seen a naked woman

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Imagine getting to see the pussies of hot girls for a living:

“It’s just a routine exam ma’am. I have to be thorough with it so please relax as I inspect your vaginal area. It shouldn’t take long”

And when I go home I would bust a nut thinking about it, what a life. Sadly all pussy I see is on a screen.
your posts genuinely scare the shit out of me ngl
from venting about your oneities to fantasizing about fingering females who specifically came there for medical purposes is wild bro. Reason why many gynaecologists ik are females

• JFL
your posts genuinely scare the shit out of me ngl
from venting about your oneities to fantasizing about fingering females who specifically came there for medical purposes is wild bro.
I mean they get the examination and I get to see their pussy, so it’s a win win scenario. Both sides get what they want in the end it’s a perfectly natural transaction

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Then some 60 year old dirty pussy hag opens your legs and you smell a scent that kills your dick forever

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakShowCel