I should have slayed during my early teen era

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
You need to lose your virginity before it's too late.

So when I was about 14, 15 etc girls would always hit me up saying f*ck me, wife me etc all because I looked like an edgy tiktok f boy. I only had abs because of low body fat % but needed to pack on muscle. My height was 5'7 back then girls would say ''you are so tall, when you grow up you are literally going to be 6'4!''. I was shocked to see myself grow up 17 years old rn and realize that I am the same exact fucking height!! I thought I was going to be 6'2, 6'3 like my male relatives.

I was really uncomfortable at the time of being 16 yrs old girls would ask me for my number or to even fuck. At that time JB's had a really high body count. My anxiety was holding me back yep this was just a little more than a year ago. This girl saw me outside my house and it slowly turned to be a date after flirting, once after a 1 hour session of talking to a girl I knew from HS I decided to take her on a date. Things went downhill and she said: Something went wrong. I said bye and she said bye back. More and more JB's started asking me out SO I refused as I had insecurities about P size, I was too scared to shave my privates because I might cut myself.

After graduation, girls have either unadded me on Snapchat, forgot about me, got with boyfriends, some when turned 18 started Only Fans etc. NOW THEY'RE STANDARDS ARE TOO FCUKING HIGH. It's too late should have had my chance I am now a kiss less virgin. Working on my rizz tho with what I have.

Picture this:
-Body is on point (gymmax)
-HTN face
-Decent car (BMW)
-Make great money through working as retail and getting paid online
-Great hygiene

Never waste your youth like me!

This song makes me want to cry I listen to it when working out at the gym:

The girl who asked me out posted a picture of herself and her boyfriend in an aesthetic sunset scene on ig stories playing this song.

I am just the autistic version of @Akuma

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 26640, AlexAP and 3 others
Brutal. Regret is the worst thing that can enter inside the mind of a man

• +1
Reactions: blite, 5.5psl, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
I was also a Late bloomer in that sense at 15 I wouldn’t have sex no matter who asked

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I don't have those problems as I was never desired in my youth.

For me, it can only get better compared to horrors and trauma that I experienced in my childhood.

• So Sad
I don't have those problems as I was never desired in my youth.

For me, it can only get better compared to horrors and trauma that I experienced in my childhood.
Brutal people have all kinds of different experiences

• JFL
too late to beg for mercy

• So Sad
missing out on teen love is truly brutal because you can never get it back

the only thing you can do is look forward my friend

• +1
Reactions: blite and flippasav

So when I was about 14, 15 etc girls would always hit me up saying f*ck me, wife me etc all because I looked like an edgy tiktok f boy. I only had abs because of low body fat % but needed to pack on muscle. My height was 5'7 back then girls would say ''you are so tall, when you grow up you are literally going to be 6'4!''. I was shocked to see myself grow up 17 years old rn and realize that I am the same exact fucking height!! I thought I was going to be 6'2, 6'3 like my male relatives.

I was really uncomfortable at the time of being 16 yrs old girls would ask me for my number or to even fuck. At that time JB's had a really high body count. My anxiety was holding me back yep this was just a little more than a year ago. This girl saw me outside my house and it slowly turned to be a date after flirting, once after a 1 hour session of talking to a girl I knew from HS I decided to take her on a date. Things went downhill and she said: Something went wrong. I said bye and she said bye back. More and more JB's started asking me out SO I refused as I had insecurities about P size, I was too scared to shave my privates because I might cut myself.

After graduation, girls have either unadded me on Snapchat, forgot about me, got with boyfriends, some when turned 18 started Only Fans etc. NOW THEY'RE STANDARDS ARE TOO FCUKING HIGH. It's too late should have had my chance I am now a kiss less virgin. Working on my rizz tho with what I have.

Picture this:
-HTN face
-Decent car (BMW)
-Great hygiene

The girl who asked me out posted a picture of herself and her boyfriend in an aesthetic sunset scene on ig stories playing this song.

Can i see a pic of you? Where did these girls hit you up? On tik tok?

Can i see a pic of you? Where did these girls hit you up? On tik tok?
No If I had a tiktok I would get bullied I was almost @curlyheadjames. But pm bro

Picture this:
-HTN face
-Decent car (BMW)
-Great hygiene

I dunno whether I was more NT or girls were less experienced, but when I was 15-16 I was obese but women would come up and talk to me and making themselves interested. I’m somewhat lean now and I mog my old self to suicide but it’s a lot more difficult. Young women is where it’s at.

• +1
I dunno whether I was more NT or girls were less experienced, but when I was 15-16 I was obese but women would come up and talk to me and making themselves interested. I’m somewhat lean now and I mog my old self to suicide but it’s a lot more difficult. Young women is where it’s at.
Are u a virgin like me?

missing out on teen love is truly brutal because you can never get it back

the only thing you can do is look forward my friend
Forget about getting laid. Even spending time with friends id very important. I even went on 1 or 2 holidays too.

I will forever be an abused dog because I didn’t have a gf at 12-16. I will always compare myself to my older brother who got a gf and pussy at 13. It’s over. Regret and the past will haunt me forever

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and flippasav

Picture this:
-HTN face
-Decent car (BMW)
-Great hygiene

You can still get laid and have a hot gf if you are htn and have a good body
Just be nt enough , have a social circle and don't miss the opportunities you get

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
You can still get laid and have a hot gf if you are htn and have a good body
Just be nt enough , have a social circle and don't miss the opportunities you get
Bluepillmax.org
Maher or over

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bluepillmax.org
Maher or over
He is good looking enough
Being nt here is considered as a meme but it really isn't
Doesn't matter how good looking you are but if ou can't even hold up a conversation or even talk to a girl , how can you get laid or whatever is your goal ?

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472
Doesn't matter how good looking you are but if ou can't even hold up a conversation or even talk to a girl , how can you get laid or whatever is your goal ?
my reply was a joke, social circle & HTN = slaying possible

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
Yeah I literally got 30+ slays from being NT and very low inhib in club environments. That’s as a HTN too and I don’t have the best body yet but better than average. NT is important for IRL situations

If your high inhib standing in the corner unless your Maher girls will think your weird

• +1
Reactions: blite and 5.5psl

Picture this:
-HTN face
-Decent car (BMW)
-Great hygiene

Im 17 but should I go for hoes which are HTB+? I can’t get the virgin stacies (they probably don’t exist). Also should I go for a 15 or 16 y/o

• +1