i should never have joined this forum

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
i've destroyed my brain

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me

Bro took it to heart☠️

You wouldn’t have joined this forum if you were mentally sane in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This forum is entertaining

i've destroyed my brain
I think it’s actually helped me find hope and put a plan in place. I was completely hopeless and depressed before, but there is a good amount of help here, so I don’t hurt myself by injecting or taking the wrong dose.

cannot control.

I failed artschool and I’m a chill good fella