Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I would of been an emperor. Blackout.xl the african

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Lux, Hades and 5 others
same, the germanics would've been dealt with.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 7560
NO

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old
when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, MrMeeseeksLookAtM, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old
when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
YOU ARE A RETARDED MANLET, DON'T MAKE ME PUT YOU IN THE CAGE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Looks234, Edgar and 5 others
King shit, I would have been exiled or tortured to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 2597, Blackout.xl and 2 others
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
same, the germanics would've been dealt with.
I would of finished the Germanic tribes mercilessly. Nothing 10 legions can’t fix

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Looks234 and MrGlutton
I would of finished the Germanic tribes mercilessly. Nothing 10 legions can’t fix
the generals were so stupid... all they had to do was change tactics to cope with germanic environment

my god.. how do you lose with roman legions in the ancient world..?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
the generals were so stupid... all they had to do was change tactics to cope with germanic environment

my god.. how do you lose with roman legions in the ancient world..?
As u said it. Stupidity. Roman generals often were incompetent

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Benched by the Germanics
Admit that you have lost lmao
First time Romans were on the recieving side for real because Germanics were pressured to go west/south due to drought, plague, winter and the mongols
Literal glasscannon. Always micro aggression against tribes but when they strike back for real, they fall like a cardhouse

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
I always wanted to be born in like the stone age or something, don't know why but it just looks lit asf

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Blackout.xl and Looks234

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Benched by the Germanics
Admit that you have lost lmao
First time Romans were on the recieving side for real because Germanics were pressured to go west/south due to drought, plague, winter and the mongols
Literal glasscannon. Always micro aggression against tribes but when they strike back for real, they fall like a cardhouse
romans lost to germanic tribes simply because of madness and stupidity as stated before

Jfl you don't know shit nig**r. Mongols were in the 13th 14th centuries. Unless you mean steppe nomads in general
Cry for my vague descriptions of the Huns