I shouldn't have blackpilled that girl about forward growth

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I mean to me, a really hot girl needs forward growth. But She wanted an opinion on the general consensus, and that Is that women with small noses are found attractive anyway, with or without forward growth. I was too harsh with her and told her She would Need bimax as well to reach hot girl status. I miss talking to her, we were talking about blackpill all day long. Now i feel so lonely

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, datboijj and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, thereallegend and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore, Joshrc and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and GlamourPursuer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and GlamourPursuer
You get what you deserve for being an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ihearvoices, the BULL and 1 other person
You get what you deserve for being an autist
Yeah She was blackpilled but i overdosed on It.
IMG 20240917 063429
to me only this is Ideal but i shouldn't have told her to get bimax. She Just wanted to be pretty enough for a gl guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CL8 and Costcosuperstore
Why would they mock me bro
Because you invade a space and ruin the vibe?? Because you aren't able to sustain a convo and think being rude and arrogant Is funny?

Because you invade a space and ruin the vibe?? Because you aren't able to sustain a convo and think being rude and arrogant Is funny?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Acting like a man has nothing to do with being arrogant and annoying on an internet space. I suspect irl you act all submissive and timid and unleash your frustration here.

Acting like a man has nothing to do with being arrogant and annoying on an internet space. I suspect irl you act all submissive and timid and unleash your frustration here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and Costcosuperstore
The irony I mog you
Even if It was true i don't give a single fuck. And doubt someone Who mogs has to act like you on the internet, gl people are usually nice to interact with

Even if It was true i don't give a single fuck. And doubt someone Who mogs has to act like you on the internet, gl people are usually nice to interact with
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I mean to me, a really hot girl needs forward growth. But She wanted an opinion on the general consensus, and that Is that women with small noses are found attractive anyway, with or without forward growth. I was too harsh with her and told her She would Need bimax as well to reach hot girl status. I miss talking to her, we were talking about blackpill all day long. Now i feel so lonely
Never bp girls, esp potetial gfs

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Joshrc, DarkAscender and 2 others
Never bp girls, esp potetial gfs
I didn't like her in a romantic way. She thought surgery could bypass any genetic limit, which obviously isn't true since her forward growth was still average After the nose job. Still It was a good way to pass time talking to her, now i feel bored. It's rare to meet blackpilled girls

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
This thread is so fucking hilarious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Marelago