i shouldnt reproduce

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
im too subhuman ngl i dont want more suffering fuck lookmaxing i will just goon and moneymax for the rest of my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, boss8055, n9wiff and 1 other person
Unleash the dragon

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Having kids is a blessing. Being able to pass on your genetics and values to the next generation. Fighting to make the world a better place for your descendants.

You are only anti-natalist because you live in a zog infected poisonous world. If you were born into a based society, having kids would be your top priority.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and mayo mogger
Having kids is a blessing. Being able to pass on your genetics and values to the next generation. Fighting to make the world a better place for your descendants.

You are only anti-natalist because you live in a zog infected poisonous world. If you were born into a based society, having kids would be your top priority.
i wouldnt want my kids to suffer

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Time to get a vasectomy. Otherwise indian parents aren't satisfied if they don't have 2 grandchildren by the time you're 30

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Time to get a vasectomy. Otherwise indian parents aren't satisfied if they don't have 2 grandchildren by the time you're 30
i would just fucking deny tf they gonna do ? i dont wanna get my balls mutualated for nothing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
if i get a gf in my 20s without trying much then i would look into cuz then my genes arent forced to survive by arranged marrainge , if a girl shows interest in you this means you are fit for the genepool threshold

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
Even if you were top 1% genetics you shouldn't either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Why bring pure souls to suffering?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back