I should’ve been a drug dealer

getra

getra

Faded
All my plugs are entrepreneurs and shit now. Damn.

Bless them though they always had heat on em 🙏

i shouldve done drugs
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• +1
Reactions: getra
How do you become a drug dealer when you were not born in the ghetto?

my brother used to be a drug dealer and made crazy bank. Like loads of sports cars and multiple houses and shit. Play boy lifestyle for a few years. Put a baby in a hot model, too. (girls wanna bang you when you're king of the club and walking around like a celeb lol)

Lost it all in the end, but the potential is there!

• +1
Reactions: getra and sbaigq
my brother used to be a drug dealer and made crazy bank. Like loads of sports cars and multiple houses and shit. Play boy lifestyle for a few years. Put a baby in a hot model, too. (girls wanna bang you when you're king of the club and walking around like a celeb lol)

Lost it all in the end, but the potential is there!
If she kept the baby he won anyway. I'd trade 15 years in prison for chance to breed with models any day of the week.

the risk severely outweighs the reward
also most normies know how to use tor now

• +1
How do you become a drug dealer when you were not born in the ghetto?
Kids in the suburbs deal drugs too. You just need a supplier and customers/referrals. Even wealthy kids are drug fiends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Kids in the suburbs deal drugs too. You just need a supplier and customers/referrals. Even wealthy kids are drug fiends.
they tend to be the fiends for script drugs while ghettos tend to have more street shit

• +1
they tend to be the fiends for script drugs while ghettos tend to have more street shit
True but weed, addys, all the simple shit is good base for a suburb plug. They eat that shit up especially during school season.

• +1
Imo it’s safer being a suburb dealer than having to deal with legit crackheads in the hood.

• +1