I should've been a premier league footballer whizz kid

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
But all the athletic genes went to my brother. He was the best footballer in school, playing for classes 3 years older. He was playing for local club at U16 level as well. He played mostly Right-back or and Right-wing.

His personal 100m record is 10.87 and 10.94 at 16 years old (although using a stopwatch JFL). Despite being 5'8 his acceleration was insane and was told he had the potential for a professional career in athletics. He also dated the Stacey in his year, she was German.

Compared with me I couldn't even get the football team in my year group. My 100m record is like 13.7 seconds 😔

I grew up in his shadows and he would always tease me about how inferior I was compared to him. I once bought some football boots in year 7 and he would joke "why you buying boots? You can't even get in the team". Brutal 😖 I wanted to prove him wrong but I couldn't.... I was always known as his brother growing up. The teachers never called me by first name instead say X's bro or mini-X 😭

However, although I sometimes feel karma. He got kicked out of the football club for smoking weed. He got addicted to drugs, started partying and drinking. Never focused on sport and decided he wanted to wagecuck and party. He is now 33, divorced with a child he never sees and rotting like myself. He still reminisces about his glory days and has old newspapers singing his praise on the front page as a whizz kid.

I should've had these genes instead. My work ethic was far better. I never would've thrown this shit away. Some people are naturally talented but way too dumb to harness their talents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Orvka381, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
All that dating stacy and being popular high-status football player to end up divorced loser. He is a sweet knife btw, dont give him respect of a brother

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
is now 33, divorced with a child he never sees and rotting like myself. He still reminisces about his glory days and has old newspapers singing his praise on the front page as a whizz kid.
Fucking brutal agepill

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You are bengali you never even had a chance

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You are bengali you never even had a chance
I'm not talking about me my brother. I'm serious he was really good. I know curries are dogshit at sport but he was really good. In fact people used to say to say to him you're gonna be the first Bengali footballer and probably on England national team :ROFLMAO:

He was all hype. Basically Ravel Morrison for Man united.

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back