I shouldve been a software developer

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
One of the highest paid jobs, remote.

Its complicated so it can't be outsourced to third worlders as easily because they have 80iq

All other online jobs like marketing, Web design etc can be outsourced to third world because its simple. Dont need to be a rocket scientist to do it

Fuck man. Why did I pick marketing.

Only good thing is it's easy to start businesses as a marketer in ecommerce or selling any service and doing the work at the start yourself for free. But if I didn't have this knowledge I'd have to pay some people at the start which most people can't afford when starting a busines

Even third world software developers earn like 4k per month like wtf

And first world one's are like 10k per month remote

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Bars, nietzsche and 2 others
Only reason i chose programming is because its payed well and i dont have to go to work can just work remote

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Jonnyboi and User28823
Only reason i chose programming is because its payed well and i dont have to go to work can just work remote
yeah it mogs so hard.

then switch

Its complicated so it can't be outsourced to third worlders as easily because they have 80iq

All other online jobs like marketing, Web design etc can be outsourced to third world because its simple. Dont need to be a rocket scientist to do it

Only good thing is it's easy to start businesses as a marketer in ecommerce or selling any service and doing the work at the start yourself for free. But if I didn't have this knowledge I'd have to pay some people at the start which most people can't afford when starting a busines

Does

Does it really pay that well? Should I go into software development or go into the financial sector? Finance is much more interesting imo but working remotely sounds better.

Does

Does it really pay that well? Should I go into software development or go into the financial sector? Finance is much more interesting imo but working remotely sounds better.
Youre literally gonna be wasting like 1-2 hours daily depending on how long it takes you to go to work, probably more considering the traffic

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
but im so deep already
never too late brah im sat here blasting hardstyle in my room coding brah shits goated AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Jonnyboi
:lul: nah.

I wanna be a stockbroker is this still a good job?