I should've been born when humanity was a spacefaring civilization

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I fucking hate this inter-transitional period between bullshit era and enlightened era. Get me to space already nigga Elon!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Tabula Rasa, lemonnz and 6 others
I should’ve been born whenever the Jews are not in control

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and dopaminebeyondfried
I fucking hate this inter-transitional period between bullshit era and enlightened era. Get me to space already nigga Elon!
Lol at the rate it's going there will be a dark age before you actually experience it. If our current timeline progressed with true progressive values then even private space travel as in a singular person or group with no government backing or some space company would be the norm on the onset of this century. Too bad our "progressive values" are infectious and inferior ideologies such as intersectionality, homosexual awareness, sexual "liberation", transgenderism etc. Screw fusion reactors, verne guns, space elevators, STO reusable spacecraft, orbital habitats, regenerative biological systems(cloned organs) and instead embrace she/them Emiley getting into semantics about how sex and gender are different yet always thinks it is clever misconstruing these concepts when it's convenient.

There are so many pointless restrictions on technological advancements and these same people have the audacity to complain about how cruel it is to experiment on a rat because "animal cruelty". You have numerous people who are stuck in agonizing deteriorating forms that could opt to sacrifice themselves for a greater good(not suicide) for the advancement of medical technology but such a culture isn't encouraged due to the "humanitarians". I could go on and on but that would be a tangent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Tabula Rasa, sub5c3l and 7 others
I always wanted to be an ensign on the enterprise. But we’ll all be dead before space faring is plausible for the common people.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and cromagnon
I always wanted to be an ensign on the enterprise. But we’ll all be dead before space faring is plausible for the common people.
Cryostasis sats otherwise.

Cryostasis sats otherwise.
It's interesting you mentioned cryostasis. There was an episode of the Next Generation where the crew found a bunch of 20th century people who cryoed themselves. One dude was rich and found out money wasn't a thing anymore in the 24th century (that would be nice if that actually happened). Anyway, the point is they had a hard time adapting to the future timeline. They had to go to rehabilitation places or some shut iirc. I imagine the same would happen to us if we suddenly woke up in the 24th century. The culture would be so different, we'd be like cavemen walking around n shut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and murdah
It's interesting you mentioned cryostasis. There was an episode of the Next Generation where the crew found a bunch of 20th century people who cryoed themselves. One dude was rich and found out money wasn't a thing anymore in the 24th century (that would be nice if that actually happened). Anyway, the point is they had a hard time adapting to the future timeline. They had to go to rehabilitation places or some shut iirc. I imagine the same would happen to us if we suddenly woke up in the 24th century. The culture would be so different, we'd be like cavemen walking around n shut.
Besides language and understanding it'd be adaptable I think

Especially for detached niggas who identify as the soul

Besides language and understanding it'd be adaptable I think

Especially for detached niggas who identify as the soul
true, 300 years isn't that much time for society to change too much. I think dudes from the 1700's could probably adapt pretty well to the 21st century. They'd probably think were all cucks though.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Lol at the rate it's going there will be a dark age before you actually experience it. If our current timeline progressed with true progressive values then even private space travel as in a singular person or group with no government backing or some space company would be the norm on the onset of this century. Too bad our "progressive values" are infectious and inferior ideologies such as intersectionality, homosexual awareness, sexual "liberation", transgenderism etc. Screw fusion reactors, verne guns, space elevators, STO reusable spacecraft, orbital habitats, regenerative biological systems(cloned organs) and instead embrace she/them Emiley getting into semantics about how sex and gender are different yet always thinks it is clever misconstruing these concepts when it's convenient.

There are so many pointless restrictions on technological advancements and these same people have the audacity to complain about how cruel it is to experiment on a rat because "animal cruelty". You have numerous people who are stuck in agonizing deteriorating forms that could opt to sacrifice themselves for a greater good(not suicide) for the advancement of medical technology but such a culture isn't encouraged due to the "humanitarians". I could go on and on but that would be a tangent.
What a bullshit time we’re forced to live in

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You wuz a kang

JFL at .org users thinking they wouldn't be the glory hole of the ship

• JFL
I should have never been born at all, those are the true winners and they don't even know it.

No bbc for your cromagnon

u would’ve ended up where you are on the percentile chart as you are now

so you would likely feel the same

• +1
Same bro. I want to fly to different galaxies like in Star Wars

• +1
They'd probably think were all cucks though.
They'd on average be short and malnourished, most people have twisted images of their ancestors because of nationalist or ethno-centric propaganda.

Become an engineer and contribute to the cause

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
This is like acting people alive to see 1969 all went to the moon. You'd be at home watching, or worse.

Fucking hate this cucked society, all these gay morals were invented by the kikes to prevent the silly goyim from becoming too powerful

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
I dont think we have ever been to space. My theory is that there is a very firm layer of crystalized frozen hydrogen/air at the top of our ecosystem. Basically the firmament but logical. Particles rise up due to heat and the higher it goes the colder it gets. Something has to be up there that serves as a barrier. I do not think the ozone is as passable as old science has made it seem.

I suspect great strives have been done in order to advance this aspect but under the guise of space rockets. Since it is a tough truth to unravel, my conclusion is that money is being semi laundered into the real activity of space science. Which is essentially unmanned drone technologies. If we have been up there, id say it was definitely not through a human suit but from a drone. Conditions are too extreme to make sense.

The real advancement of humanity starts when our behavior is cleaned up. We will not advance quickly as a society as long as the people still behave in a carnal, shallow, tribalistic, materialistic and sociopathic manner. As, that tends to be base animal prepositions and not of greater mind. If these animals are still the prolific population, humanity will always be in a 2 state level where only a few are able to truly live in current times due to withholding advanced conditions. Very inefficient and lacking manpower/diversity in technology if we want to reach the critical level of growth that can take us to scifi.

Eugenics will be a requirement. Kill off all the cutthroat archetypes, gangstars, cartels, and psycopaths and replace their operations with better people. Strip away at least 50% of womens rights as a lot of them are imbalanced. And/or keep all of those people as labor force. There should absolutely be a system that bootstraps divergent minded men and women away from that bucket of genetic failures, perhaps through ai filtering or anynomous favor online. It would be fairly easy. Stimulate a pandemic or other unreasonable event through official channels and collect data on those who reject the system. It will be easy to see the people who are too dumb to critically think, or those not brave enough to stand by themselves from the valuable people who dont. Offer the good people grants and deals (covertly), especially those in helping assist emerging technology, research, and being the head of public persona (celebrity). This has to be done on a equal playing field. No institutional requirements.

This is a quick start that can be completed within 5 years.

Smarter people will be breed, better genetics will start to be passed on, and with the economic shift to people with healthy divergency, we will start to see a influx of behaviors that are in alignment with the advancement of society and technology, as well as higher thinking that will influence the easily impressionable npcs, as it will become popular and spread, leading to a greater force torwards scifi. If we see how bad rap and hip hop have influenced people, its only common sense to think the same can happen with any other behavior. If you want the majority of people to do something, influence them with celebrities and idols.

If we have been to space as we are claiming, then technically we are already a spacefaring civilization. The real problem is perception. We still have nasty ghettos, homeless people and all types of bullshit around us when technology is telling us we should be living like we are in startrek. The problem becomes simple. People and behavior. Those things are setting us back, from a industrial and cooperate level to individual.

Last edited:
I dont think we have ever been to space. My theory is that there is a very firm layer of crystalized frozen hydrogen/air at the top of our ecosystem. Basically the firmament but logical. Particles rise up due to heat and the higher it goes the colder it gets. Something has to be up there that serves as a barrier. I do not think the ozone is as passable as old science has made it seem.

I suspect great strives have been done in order to advance this aspect but under the guise of space rockets. Since it is a tough truth to unravel, my conclusion is that money is being semi laundered into the real activity of space science. Which is essentially unmanned drone technologies. If we have been up there, id say it was definitely not through a human suit but from a drone. Conditions are too extreme to make sense.

The real advancement of humanity starts when our behavior is cleaned up. We will not advance quickly as a society as long as the people still behave in a carnal, shallow, tribalistic, materialistic and sociopathic manner. As, that tends to be base animal prepositions and not of greater mind. If these animals are still the prolific population, humanity will always be in a 2 state level where only a few are able to truly live in current times due to withholding advanced conditions. Very inefficient and lacking manpower/diversity in technology if we want to reach the critical level of growth that can take us to scifi.

Eugenics will be a requirement. Kill off all the cutthroat archetypes, gangstars, cartels, and psycopaths and replace their operations with better people. Strip away at least 50% of womens rights as a lot of them are imbalanced. And/or keep all of those people as labor force. There should absolutely be a system that bootstraps divergent minded men and women away from that bucket of genetic failures, perhaps through ai filtering or anynomous favor online. It would be fairly easy. Stimulate a pandemic or other unreasonable event through official channels and collect data on those who reject the system. It will be easy to see the people who are too dumb to critically think, or those not brave enough to stand by themselves from the valuable people who dont. Offer the good people grants and deals (covertly), especially those in helping assist emerging technology, research, and being the head of public persona (celebrity). This has to be done on a equal playing field. No institutional requirements.

This is a quick start that can be completed within 5 years.

Smarter people will be breed, better genetics will start to be passed on, and with the economic shift to people with healthy divergency, we will start to see a influx of behaviors that are in alignment with the advancement of society and technology, as well as higher thinking that will influence the easily impressionable npcs, as it will become popular and spread, leading to a greater force torwards scifi. If we see how bad rap and hip hop have influenced people, its only common sense to think the same can happen with any other behavior. If you want the majority of people to do something, influence them with celebrities and idols.

If we have been to space as we are claiming, then technically we are already a spacefaring civilization. The real problem is perception. We still have nasty ghettos, homeless people and all types of bullshit around us when technology is telling us we should be living like we are in startrek. The problem becomes simple. People and behavior. Those things are setting us back, from an industrial and cooperate level to individual.
To start off everyone should be white any other race should be cleared out or bleached

no warp drive for your face