I showed my penislossus to a foid

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
when I was like 12, my pocket had a hole ngl and she was in front of me, we were in le classrom and I was like "hey *foid's name*" and I showed her a tip skin of my penislossus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4671 and 11 others
What happened next?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4991
i hope you get hit by a truck

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671 and Weed
Smuglossus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4991
Low Inhibs me.

I never showed my dick to girls but i did slap their asses when i was younger and many times molested girls when i was coming from School, tbh anyone can do as long as you're brave enough, you have to be legit deformed for it not to work.(or live in 2020)

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I was a player when I was younger this one indian girl i hated who liked me ran in on me while pissing and grabbed my dick. (I was like 6) was dating a white foid named lily at the time and yer boi was loyal at 6.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed
high t move

you=virgin till you commit suicide. absolutely no doubt in my mind. you will die as a virgin. this thread is 100% complete embarrassment. fucking cringe

you just showed her that you're a virgin with absolutely no life experience, you autistic subhuman

she now thinks of you as her disabled client with a tiny dick. she knows you're a virgin. she isn't attracted to you and will never be attracted to you.

she tried so hard to hide her disgust and to make you feel better, so you don't commit suicide later in the evening. it is obvious to her you're an incel that lacks female attention. she knew it right from the start, you little delusional bitch

if she was turned on by that disgusting shit, she would have sucked your dick, but that will never happen. she hates when a fat ugly gross truecel permavirgin like you comes in to have his tiny balls and micropenis inspected.

I've had a female doctor inspect my dick+balls for testicular cancer and she sucked me off till I cum inside her mouth. that is what happens when you are good looking and alpha like me. but I can tell you're extremely beta and cuck

when you're an ugly submissive autistic hugless retarded virgin like you, you get boner for the smallest things and no female will ever want to pleasure you. what a fucking loser. kill yourself, you hopeless subhuman. you're a joke. the entire forum is laughing at you

I know you've been bullied your entire life. literally only a bullied reject would go up to a girl just to have her look at your balls. that is pathetic high inhib behaviour

I will skin you alive, you worthless ugly selfhating midget dog. mark my words

you=virgin till you commit suicide. absolutely no doubt in my mind. you will die as a virgin. this thread is 100% complete embarrassment. fucking cringe

you just showed her that you're a virgin with absolutely no life experience, you autistic subhuman

she now thinks of you as her disabled client with a tiny dick. she knows you're a virgin. she isn't attracted to you and will never be attracted to you.

she tried so hard to hide her disgust and to make you feel better, so you don't commit suicide later in the evening. it is obvious to her you're an incel that lacks female attention. she knew it right from the start, you little delusional bitch

if she was turned on by that disgusting shit, she would have sucked your dick, but that will never happen. she hates when a fat ugly gross truecel permavirgin like you comes in to have his tiny balls and micropenis inspected.

I've had a female doctor inspect my dick+balls for testicular cancer and she sucked me off till I cum inside her mouth. that is what happens when you are good looking and alpha like me. but I can tell you're extremely beta and cuck

when you're an ugly submissive autistic hugless retarded virgin like you, you get boner for the smallest things and no female will ever want to pleasure you. what a fucking loser. kill yourself, you hopeless subhuman. you're a joke. the entire forum is laughing at you

I know you've been bullied your entire life. literally only a bullied reject would go up to a girl just to have her look at your balls. that is pathetic high inhib behaviour

Didntreadshuffle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

as expected.. you saw no other option than submit to me as my little obedient low T passive bullied victim. indeed you can't take my abuse anymore, that's why you are submitting. "didn't read" you say
Spew

you read every word and you are deeply hurt and paralyzed and have no response, you pissweak stuttering cuckold virgin faggot. I indeed slaughtered you and destroyed you, you inferior pale pigskin reject
Cage2

it's beyond over for you. I have bullied you to submission just like the rest of my irrelevant victims. I bully passive dogs to self-harm on a regular basis. you aren't my first victim, cuck

YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY SOFT VICTIM I MERCILESSLY TERMINATE< YOU PISSWEAK FRAGILE TIMID DOG

Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Attachments

• cage2.gif
    cage2.gif
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • goodfellas.gif
    goodfellas.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and balding17yomanletcel

A female doctor sucked your dick how Bro? What did you say suck it ?

as expected.. you saw no other option than submit to me as my little obedient low T passive bullied victim. indeed you can't take my abuse anymore, that's why you are submitting. "didn't read" you say
View attachment 391772

you read every word and you are deeply hurt and paralyzed and have no response, you pissweak stuttering cuckold virgin faggot. I indeed slaughtered you and destroyed you, you inferior pale pigskin reject
View attachment 391788
it's beyond over for you. I have bullied you to submission just like the rest of my irrelevant victims. I bully passive dogs to self-harm on a regular basis. you aren't my first victim, cuck

YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY SOFT VICTIM I MERCILESSLY TERMINATE< YOU PISSWEAK FRAGILE TIMID DOG

View attachment 391791View attachment 391794
Didntreadshuffle

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard