I showed this to my friend to explain hypergamy and he said they seem like a normal couple?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
He said he didn’t see anything wrong?? And that I’m just coping?? Wtf bros why are normies so retarded??

he’s a high tier normie at least and the girl is a literal goblin.

2D0F4EE5 B553 47F5 B32F 98C27DC567A8

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, maxmendietta, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Please tell me this is not a couple.

It's over when normies can accept this

He said he didn’t see anything wrong?? And that I’m just coping?? Wtf bros why are normies so retarded??

View attachment 661487
Hes not high tier normie. Hes just normie and actually too thick bodywise maybe.

Its not that shocking sorry tbh but yh she be real ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

View attachment 661487

View attachment 661487
You sure its not just some good looking chad lite trying to get social virtue signaling points by being friends with some ugly bitch. If you confirm that, then thats fucking nuts but not surprising. If hypergamy is becoming the norm, then the newest generation of youth would grow up thinking that a good looking man will settle with a girl below his looks match as normal. They are just observing the world and seeing it as being normal. We on the other hand know that this is not normal since we were as children able to see ugly/avg men with hot chicks before the dating apps and social media destroyed dating out of your league forever, so we were able to see the other side and see the current situation as deeply unfair, which it is.

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
You sure its not just some good looking chad lite trying to get social virtue signaling points by being friends with some ugly bitch. If you confirm that, then thats fucking nuts but not surprising. If hypergamy is becoming the norm, then the newest generation of youth would grow up thinking that a good looking man will settle with a girl below his looks match as normal. They are just observing the world and seeing it as being normal. We on the other hand know that this is not normal since we were as children able to see ugly/avg men with hot chicks before the dating apps and social media destroyed dating out of your league forever, so we were able to see the other side and see the current situation as deeply unfair, which it is.
dn rd bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back