I showspeed and every jester streamer lifemogs anyone that ever visited this website to oblivion

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
imagine believing that jester maxing doesn’t work when psl wise people like Kai cenat,ishowspeed,neon,adin ross etc… are all on the short end of the stick yet casually get millions of dollars a year and any girl they want while acting like mentally stunted cavemen while psl idiots here still think getting limb lengthening will make you a chad overnight🤣

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ultimate Subhuman™ and nathan
adin ross (a jew) made speed and kai famous

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Status and gen z acquitted humor is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
yes like its easy to become a known streamer lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Might start streaming

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, watah, Sprinkles and 2 others
yes like its easy to become a known streamer lol
It kinda is just nobody does cause it’s kinda seen as non hardworking I guarantee you if James sapphire was using gen z brain rot humor and stupid faces and collabed with ishowpseed he’d be lifemogging any chad here

he was a small nba2k streamer before meeting adin, definitely not famous
Not true he already had 1-2 mil subs before he met Adin but I kinda agree that once he met the other streamers it helped

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
It kinda is just nobody does cause it’s kinda seen as non hardworking I guarantee you if James sapphire was using gen z brain rot humor and stupid faces and collabed with ishowpseed he’d be lifemogging any chad here
no he wouldnt that guy is giga autistic and non nt he would never make it

adin is good looking

no he wouldnt that guy is giga autistic and non nt he would never make it
A lot of popular streamers are autistic too he’d fit right in

Do you think adin is the Jewish diddy and helps you become famous if you let him crack your holes?
bro, i don't know at this point tbh imo. he got a big ass deal from kick for streaming which only makes sense for the agenda he is pushing. but to answer your question, yea he probably is since he basically funneled all these black streamers to make waves. that's the whole trend right now of making blacks effiminate and thugs which is why it's so fucked up since blacks are still in slavery.

everyone on tiktok and instagram knows about the diddy parties and michael rubin and how diddy fucked meek mill and usher and shit. how do they have so many streams? it's because of these "connections".

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What does the chart mean

It’s gematria, the sorcery used by the Jews to write the laws of reality. basically the programming language of the simulation.

if the words and numbers synchronize within a cypher, there is a connection.

this is why Adin Ross and Streamer synchronize so much in each cypher with the same number. They are connected.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803 and Pollorex
I can't help but cringe when I see ishowspeed...

yes exactly this.

imagine being retarded enough to believe these people have genuine organic success thanks to muh hard work and personality. just lol. these people are not REAL. they are plants. all celebrities.

View attachment 3014303

View attachment 3014306
ill add on to this its not just streaming all forms of entertainment and businesses as well

here are some examples:
-> got lead in 'hustle' basketball movie produced by lebron

-> got in the finals (but lost due to gematria which i cannot explain but its simple because of 2008 and 2024 which the boston celtics won, 8 and 24 are kobe's numbers as well and boston was talking about sacrifice the entire time)

and i really dont need to explain this. idk who jay z sacrified but he definitely did, kanye sacrified his mom, rihanna sacrified her cousin and other relatives (asap rocky too with his brother)

good that this forum is waken up from this shit but normies and the rest dont know about this or choose to ignore it. attention for some celebs diminishes what people can do for themselves, which is the whole point of entertainment

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Sprinkles
Just be millionaire streamer theory

Dnr u don’t even know what keynesian economics to this day

it’s that shit where they keep you in debt through wage slavery and high interest

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
it’s that shit where they keep you in debt through wage slavery and high interest
Based you’re learning I’m proud of you bro

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Gamers are fakecels @ElTruecel

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back