I simply love my canthal tilt

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
My dopamine rise so fast when i see my eyes on mirror,i feel me so good pct halo is real as fuck

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, sergeant blackpill and happybread

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Listen grandma your opinion that i am "a handsome young man" means fucking nothing you have spent no time on incels.me or lookism forums you have no way to determine jaw stature or the effectiveness of clenching methods or eye symmetry, not even the shape of my head in relation to facial features and you cant place me on the norwood scale despite me showing you the charts. You cant even assign me a reasonable PSL rating or show your workings for such a rating. I may love you but you dont fucking know anything dont say that to me ever again

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and Looks234
My midget mom gave me manletism and nct
Its over

same tbh

• Love it
Reactions: pizza
Listen grandma your opinion that i am "a handsome young man" means fucking nothing you have spent no time on incels.me or lookism forums you have no way to determine jaw stature or the effectiveness of clenching methods or eye symmetry, not even the shape of my head in relation to facial features and you cant place me on the norwood scale despite me showing you the charts. You cant even assign me a reasonable PSL rating or show your workings for such a rating. I may love you but you dont fucking know anything dont say that to me ever again
JFL I LAUGHT AS FUCK NOW
My midget mom gave me manletism and nct
Não a culpe por manletismo a culpe pelo nct apenas sinto muito a maioria dos meus amigos com 1,90+ a mãe n chega nem a um metro e meio

• Woah
Reactions: happybread