I slapped my wife for the first time, am i the asshole ?

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
I slapped my wife because she burnt our son on purpose

This is not my reddit account but I need opinions on this matter.

My wife (40F) and I (43M) have been married for 6 years and have 3 children.

My wife is a SAHM. Our son who's 3 years old is very hyperactive. She is naturally strict and authoritarian with our children but our son really struggles to listen to her and stay still. I admit that he is a very difficult child.

Yesterday when I came back home from work I noticed my son had bandages on the back of his hands. When I asked my wife about it she told me he was fooling around running in the kitchen and accidentally burnt himself.

I found her explanation very weird because of the location of the burning. It was in the middle of the back of both his hands which is a weird spot to fall on.

She finally admitted that she burnt his hands on purpose with a very hot metal spoon that she was cooking with, because he kept running in the kitchen and wouldn't stay still. When she told me that I slapped her and yelled at her.

Thinking that she purposefully inflicted such a pain to our 3yo son drove me crazy. The burns are very visible and he will need treatment for it.

I never hit my wife before but I honestly feel like she deserved it for what she did to our son..

AITAH ?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Timmy
Not the asshole, your wife deserved it (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Darkeningstar

My wife is a SAHM. Our son who's 3 years old is very hyperactive. She is naturally strict and authoritarian with our children but our son really struggles to listen to her and stay still. I admit that he is a very difficult child.

Yesterday when I came back home from work I noticed my son had bandages on the back of his hands. When I asked my wife about it she told me he was fooling around running in the kitchen and accidentally burnt himself.

I found her explanation very weird because of the location of the burning. It was in the middle of the back of both his hands which is a weird spot to fall on.

She finally admitted that she burnt his hands on purpose with a very hot metal spoon that she was cooking with, because he kept running in the kitchen and wouldn't stay still. When she told me that I slapped her and yelled at her.

Thinking that she purposefully inflicted such a pain to our 3yo son drove me crazy. The burns are very visible and he will need treatment for it.

I never hit my wife before but I honestly feel like she deserved it for what she did to our son..

AITAH ?
She deserved a whole punch to the face

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Roquefort, DalitBoss and 1 other person
i think your wife cheats on you with your neighbour and ur son wanted to snitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: menas and liberiangrimreaper
She deserved way much more than just a slap ngl

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Is your wife sexy? Can you send me photos of her feet?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and 14vic

AITAH ?
tf are you doing here with a wife

also guys keep in mind that the wife prolly made another incel and couldnt cope with her younglings being this ugly (even though she is sub 5 herself). So she take it out on the reincarnation of saint hamudi who is a pure innocent soul. Tragic foids

A homeless old dude told me once that if you slap your girl without knowing why, she'll know why

Nta

i martial raped my wife, AITA?