I smashed my first oneitis ever

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
When I went to primary school she was my oneitis all throughout when I was 11 till I was 15. Yesterday and this morning I had her on all 4s. She is just a thick MTB, but smashing your first crush was truly an insane experience even though it wasn’t when she was my oneitis.

Looksmax, looksmax, looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
When I went to primary school she was my oneitis all throughout when I was 11 till I was 15. Yesterday and this morning I had her on all 4s. She is just a thick MTB, but smashing your first crush was truly an insane experience even though it wasn’t when she was my oneitis.

Mirin'

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, wsada and AspiringMogger
Never had the pleasure, I always dealt with girls I liked just the right amount (only physical)

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, AspiringMogger and wsada
Fiction on Looksmax, sponsored by Fun Internet Cafe Mumbai
Mumbai internet cafe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, watah, Ryldoo IS COPING and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, watah, depressionmaxxing and 5 others
IMG 3435

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and ascension

Denzel Washington GIF

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Cant relate, im a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
u met her randomly at a club or insta?

• +1
u met her randomly at a club or insta?
I liked her story on IG and she asked me if we should go out. I hadn’t seen her in like 8 months, she is in a friend group with my boy.

• Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Met one of mine recently who obviously is roast now but told me to keep her in touch with how my training goes. Then, a few days later saw the other one dating literal "med" rats.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and AspiringMogger
Met one of mine recently who obviously is roast now but told me to keep her in touch with how my training goes.
This one descended too, I smashed out of her prime but the dopamine was still nice

I liked her story on IG and she asked me if we should go out. I hadn’t seen her in like 8 months, she is in a friend group with my boy.
Do you have a good pfp?

• +1
how much fatter is she now?

• +1
I read I slapped my oneitis and was like wait a minute but then this boring thread

Good shit nikka, how old are you now?

• Love it
What should I do if my only oneitis ever ended up looking like a whole dude she’s ugly af and depressed should I fuck this bitch or nah

be honest, was it underwhelming? esp if shes mtb. each body I get could just be replaced with drugs if theyre lower than htb, hedonic treadmill shit. tho Id risk it all for my one and only middle school stacy onenitis, but Id have to play bundy to do so

• +1

mirin, every girl i’ve ever truly wanted i’ve had no success with.

• +1
be honest, was it underwhelming? esp if shes mtb. each body I get could just be replaced with drugs if theyre lower than htb, hedonic treadmill shit. tho Id risk it all for my one and only middle school stacy onenitis, but Id have to play bundy to do so
Nope she smelled great and was good in bed

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid