i smoked tea when i was 13 and nearly died + VIDEO OF ME OMG

lestoa

lestoa

mooogggg meeeeee
no video only clickbait

but it was so funny it tasted like shit and i smoked 100% 3-4 g.

We felt strange afterwards and thought it was a high. Years later, we idiots found out that this "high" was just mild symptoms of poisoning. I was so smart as a kid

We felt strange afterwards and thought it was a high. Years later, we idiots found out that this "high" was just mild symptoms of poisoning. I was so smart as a child
this is so dumb and iam laughing my ass of only thinking about it ahahuduisajdashjahjhjahahahahhaha

We felt strange afterwards and thought it was a high. Years later, we idiots found out that this "high" was just mild symptoms of poisoning. I was so smart as a child
you do realise every "high" is mild symptoms of poisoning thats literally what alcohol and drugs do

you do realise every "high" is mild symptoms of poisoning thats literally what alcohol and drugs do
so i found a new drug ???? holy shit

no video only clickbait

but it was so funny it tasted like shit and i smoked 100% 3-4 g.
Why the fuck would you even want to smoke tea. Pack of cigs only costs 10€

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Nigger Im gonna try it out now too when I get home
no dont do it or do u wanna end up like me , i think thats why i became a looksmax incel and now analyze cheekbones of male models

no dont do it or do u wanna end up like me , i think thats why i became a looksmax incel and now analyze cheekbones of male models
I am somewhat like you my stupid ass just didn’t confirm my email for some shit for months. Over for my 47 chromosomes