I Snuck into My Girlfriend’s House to Sniff her Mom’s Panties

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
Here we go, hope this is a juicy enough story.

I had just graduated high school while she was still a student. Her and I hadn’t really explored much sexually with each other, and I was very ready to take things further. However, she wasn’t ready to go beyond feeling each other up and making out. The horny young adult I was, I would settle for beating it while sniffing her worn panties rather than exhibiting some willpower and being patient with her. So any situation where her worn clothes were available to me, I’d swipe a pair or her panties when I got the chance and expertly replace it later. This persisted for a time, and for a brief while my horniness was satiated.

Some context: Her mom was a gorgeous and fit woman with a badonkadonk that made me want to cry. And on top of that, she was a teacher (I’ve always fantasized sexually about being with a teacher). Whenever I’d come over to my girl’s house to hang out, her mom would frequently where these slightly see-through leggings and a panty-line was almost always visible, so naturally, I couldn’t stop fantasizing about her and her undies.

So one day, while my girlfriend was in school, she texted me asking if she’d left her keys in my truck (I drove her to school that day). Sure enough, as if the Pervy gods themself had blessed me, there they were on my floorboard. I reassured her that I had them and would return them when I picked her up. So of course, my next stop was her house.

I strode in there with the confidence of a thousand Chads knowing that her parents were both at work and that nobody would be there for at least several more hours. First stop, my girlfriend’s laundry basket. Next, I crept into her mom’s room. My heart racing, I tiptoed over to her laundry basket to see what I could find. Sure enough, laying atop her laundry was a pair of white cotton panties wrapped in a pair of those translucent leggings. Not believing my luck, I unwrapped them, and pressed them to my face. They were still damp, slightly stained, and had a smell that about made me bust my wad.

I was initially going to just swipe them and do the naughty thing later that day, but I just couldn’t wait; I beat my poor soldier then and there. Then I locked up her house and left with my trophies.

There’s not much else to the story, I got away with it, and never got found out. Eventually, once we had become much more sexually adventurous, I told my girlfriend about my fetish and my numerous instances of pleasuring myself that piece of cloth that covers her naughty bits. She actually thought it was cute and would frequently leave me her panties so I wouldn’t have to be so sneaky. Never did tell her about her mom’s panties though...

This “panty fetish” is something that I don’t fully understand yet. For some reason, I like the look of a woman in her underwear more than I like a fully nude girl; and even though I really don’t have much trouble finding partners nowadays, I still love the excitement and rush I feel from swiping a pair of panties.

Please be civil and understanding in the comments, and feel free to ask me anything about it!

TLDR: Snuck into my girlfriend’s house and busted a nut in her mom’s worn panties

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Here we go, hope this is a juicy enough story.

I had just graduated high school while she was still a student. Her and I hadn’t really explored much sexually with each other, and I was very ready to take things further. However, she wasn’t ready to go beyond feeling each other up and making out. The horny young adult I was, I would settle for beating it while sniffing her worn panties rather than exhibiting some willpower and being patient with her. So any situation where her worn clothes were available to me, I’d swipe a pair or her panties when I got the chance and expertly replace it later. This persisted for a time, and for a brief while my horniness was satiated.

Some context: Her mom was a gorgeous and fit woman with a badonkadonk that made me want to cry. And on top of that, she was a teacher (I’ve always fantasized sexually about being with a teacher). Whenever I’d come over to my girl’s house to hang out, her mom would frequently where these slightly see-through leggings and a panty-line was almost always visible, so naturally, I couldn’t stop fantasizing about her and her undies.

So one day, while my girlfriend was in school, she texted me asking if she’d left her keys in my truck (I drove her to school that day). Sure enough, as if the Pervy gods themself had blessed me, there they were on my floorboard. I reassured her that I had them and would return them when I picked her up. So of course, my next stop was her house.

I strode in there with the confidence of a thousand Chads knowing that her parents were both at work and that nobody would be there for at least several more hours. First stop, my girlfriend’s laundry basket. Next, I crept into her mom’s room. My heart racing, I tiptoed over to her laundry basket to see what I could find. Sure enough, laying atop her laundry was a pair of white cotton panties wrapped in a pair of those translucent leggings. Not believing my luck, I unwrapped them, and pressed them to my face. They were still damp, slightly stained, and had a smell that about made me bust my wad.

I was initially going to just swipe them and do the naughty thing later that day, but I just couldn’t wait; I beat my poor soldier then and there. Then I locked up her house and left with my trophies.

There’s not much else to the story, I got away with it, and never got found out. Eventually, once we had become much more sexually adventurous, I told my girlfriend about my fetish and my numerous instances of pleasuring myself that piece of cloth that covers her naughty bits. She actually thought it was cute and would frequently leave me her panties so I wouldn’t have to be so sneaky. Never did tell her about her mom’s panties though...

This “panty fetish” is something that I don’t fully understand yet. For some reason, I like the look of a woman in her underwear more than I like a fully nude girl; and even though I really don’t have much trouble finding partners nowadays, I still love the excitement and rush I feel from swiping a pair of panties.

Please be civil and understanding in the comments, and feel free to ask me anything about it!

TLDR: Snuck into my girlfriend’s house and busted a nut in her mom’s worn panties
You’re still doing this shit? Just poop yourself nigga

Use your gods given gift and write erotica you'll make bank