I sold my soul to the devil for 1k a month.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Clocked in rn.

Thinking about how I sold my soul and life to the devil just for a few bucks a month.

My time is not worth more than 10 bucks an hour, why am I still here ffs.

I’m scared i’ll never get out from this.

It’ll take years of hard work and dedication, Idk if I have that on me. As of now I can’t enjoy the process unfortunately

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The Grinch, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
was in instagram looking at dudes driving porsches and living in mansions, even if I worked my whole life I wouldn’t be able to afford something like that.

Something isn’t right, I shouldn’t be here.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, illusivespirits and yyy

I feel the same way sometimes, but then I type ''poor children in africa'' on google and click on images, and then I remember how privileged I am, and I get on with my work..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, hardstyle, BeanletMogger and 9 others
Shouldve asked for a few inches in height you imp

Bet on the UFC

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What do you mean by selling your soul, don't you mean your body?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic and yolan
But where does it hurts you more, what part of the body do you feel now the most pain?
nothing, my brain since i’m thinking im stuck in here for the next 10h

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
nothing, my brain since i’m thinking im stuck in here for the next 10h
Well, keep your mind busy then, you can just listen to music, watch movies, play games, etc.

• +1
was in instagram looking at dudes driving porsches and living in mansions, even if I worked my whole life I wouldn’t be able to afford something like that.

Yeah but most especially nowadays didn't really work hard

-
Good connections with others (requires mad luck)

-
Sold a course (used ai or copied over some other existing course that was free and edited to make it "unique")

-
Went viral ( Used the moment of being viral to quickly rack up money by promoting a platform that can generate that for them)

-
OF (self explanatory)

-
Influencer (larper most of the time talking about information that already exists but makes it seem like he thought of that. Overtime made his channel grow at the right time and place) And usually goes for the self improvement channels

-
Freelancer (Should've been in the game for a long time to have racked up reviews unless you want to make your own site and market but takes luck)

-
Giga-Marketer (biggest larper who is really good with using words and specifically big words that make it sound like he knows what he is talking about and the right way to sound authentic)

----------------------------------

Like this isn't actually hard it's just super saturated now and all it took was "time" but no actual sweat into this.

Most of it has been done by now and it's now actually going to take effort to maybe get something to work but mostly luck.

As bad as it is you need to use others who have some status to build and grow yourself up from them.

This is why foids would date anybody with status just so they can use it as an advantage to potentially make themselves money from it and leave once they feel comfortable

• +1
Yeah but most especially nowadays didn't really work hard

-
Good connections with others (requires mad luck)

-
Sold a course (used ai or copied over some other existing course that was free and edited to make it "unique")

-
Went viral ( Used the moment of being viral to quickly rack up money by promoting a platform that can generate that for them)

-
OF (self explanatory)

-
Influencer (larper most of the time talking about information that already exists but makes it seem like he thought of that. Overtime made his channel grow at the right time and place) And usually goes for the self improvement channels

-
Freelancer (Should've been in the game for a long time to have racked up reviews unless you want to make your own site and market but takes luck)

-
Giga-Marketer (biggest larper who is really good with using words and specifically big words that make it sound like he knows what he is talking about and the right way to sound authentic)

Like this isn't actually hard it's just super saturated now and all it took was "time" but no actual sweat into this.

Most of it has been done by now and it's now actually going to take effort to maybe get something to work but mostly luck.

As bad as it is you need to use others who have some status to build and grow yourself up from them.

This is why foids would date anybody with status just so they can use it as an advantage to potentially make themselves money from it and leave once they feel comfortable
So how can I make it big
Well, keep your mind busy then, you can just listen to music, watch movies, play games, etc.
but I need to become rich

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
So how can I make it big
I would go by finding a niche and sticking to it that isn't as saturated and gain a following. Later you can gravitate to something more bigger and with your grown following it might be easier from there

Later after a certain following you would be able to monetize with whatever you want to post/sell

Best are also finding things that are on the rise but yet to be big. This can be a boost to make you grow over-time
(but might take a while of researching to do)

After a good amount of following I think it will get you to the point where you don't need to find something that is already on the rise but something completely new and worth showcasing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and PseudoMaxxer
I'm curious. Did you have try applying for jobs as a teen?

• +1
Let me make you even more miserable. You don’t have 1K a month, because most of it will be gone for bills, such as rent and insurance. Your money is what remains in the end of the month after you paid off your bills.

• +1
Let me make you even more miserable. You don’t have 1K a month, because most of it will be gone for bills, such as rent and insurance. Your money is what remains in the end of the month after you paid off your bills.
200 bucks lmao, sometimes nothing remains…

damn bro, are you still rotting on here?

Clocked in rn.

Thinking about how I sold my soul and life to the devil just for a few bucks a month.

My time is not worth more than 10 bucks an hour, why am I still here ffs.

I’m scared i’ll never get out from this.

It’ll take years of hard work and dedication, Idk if I have that on me. As of now I can’t enjoy the process unfortunately
should of sold it for 1.1k a month

• Hmm...