I sometimes feel like an impostor without knowing why, as if a shadow falls over me and I can’t make it go away.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
- _______ ________

I wanted to write a book entitled In the Car, made up of remarks recorded while driving.

Between the solitude of the womb and the solitude of the tomb I will have hung out with lots of people.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
If not for religion and sex, I could live like a monk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
Raymond Roussel, Charles Baudelaire, Marcel Proust, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Antonio Tabucchi, André Breton, Olivier Cadiot, Jorge Luis Borges, Andy Warhol, Gertrude Stein, Ghérasim Luca, Georges Perec, Jacques Roubaud, Joe Brainard, Roberto Juarroz, Guy Debord, Fernando Pessoa, Jack Kerouac, La Rochefoucauld, Baltasar Gracian, Roland Barthes, Walt Whitman, Nathalie Quintane, the Bible, and Bret Easton Ellis all matter to me.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LancasteR
the Bible
Neon Rated GIF by NEON

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Raymond Roussel, Charles Baudelaire, Marcel Proust, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Antonio Tabucchi, André Breton, Olivier Cadiot, Jorge Luis Borges, Andy Warhol, Gertrude Stein, Ghérasim Luca, Georges Perec, Jacques Roubaud, Joe Brainard, Roberto Juarroz, Guy Debord, Fernando Pessoa, Jack Kerouac, La Rochefoucauld, Baltasar Gracian, Roland Barthes, Walt Whitman, Nathalie Quintane, the Bible, and Bret Easton Ellis all matter to me.
wdy like from warhol