I sometimes think ugly people are ugly because they were bad or stupid ppl

skibidirizzler

skibidirizzler

Iron
I think this is punishment for being bad in the past. I was such a good looking child growing up and then puberty happened and boom I'm below average or sometimes ugly.

I remember I did so many things that I regret, like treating my parents like shit, crying all the time, being retarded in general. In my teen years I was depressed for no reason and I locked myself up at home. My parents were always worried about me and cared.

It took very long for me to realize how immature and how how dumb I was. Now I am still a lazy fuck but at least I'm grateful to a certain point.

Now I think God just punished me for that and changed my phenotype completely. My nose is now bulbous, my lips are humongous, my eyes are small, my face is fat.

I look at some of my pears, who are also on the unfortunate side and their character is also not the best. Maybe it's because of the negative feedback loop but I don't think so. Some of them seem to not care about looks or don't acknowledge that they are unattractive.

I think God makes fun and kind people attractive. Even though there are countless chads who are evil like Richard Ramirez idc. I want to believe that and I think there are exceptions and I can cope. Maybe if I will be better as a person God will help me

I think this is punishment for being bad in the past. I was such a good looking child growing up and then puberty happened and boom I'm below average or sometimes ugly.

I remember I did so many things that I regret, like treating my parents like shit, crying all the time, being retarded in general. In my teen years I was depressed for no reason and I locked myself up at home. My parents were always worried about me and cared.

It took very long for me to realize how immature and how how dumb I was. Now I am still a lazy fuck but at least I'm grateful to a certain point.

Now I think God just punished me for that and changed my phenotype completely. My nose is now bulbous, my lips are humongous, my eyes are small, my face is fat.

I look at some of my pears, who are also on the unfortunate side and their character is also not the best. Maybe it's because of the negative feedback loop but I don't think so. Some of them seem to not care about looks or don't acknowledge that they are unattractive.

I think God makes fun and kind people attractive. Even though there are countless chads who are evil like Richard Ramirez idc. I want to believe that and I think there are exceptions and I can cope. Maybe if I will be better as a person God will help me
Nah, no such thing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and nathan
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and nathan
Alright no I just remembered clavicular fuck