I sometimes wonder about the Blackpill

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
The rise of dating apps... the aggressive push in cold neoliberal agenda... the popularization of blackpill ideology...
It all coincides with the rise of genetic engineering predicted for the near future. I imagine that's only accelerated with AI, too.
Which came first, media portrayals of beauty or biological indicators of it? The effect of socialization on what people find attractive needs to be studied in greater depth, plus the studies... most science is junk science that can't even be replicated. It's why I don't 'believe' in science per se. Corporations directly control algorithms so the red and blackpill becoming mainstream somehow would indicate a hidden motive...

I think it would be a good way to get the population to adopt genetic engineering technology. Gen Z and Alpha kids growing up learning about looksmaxxing and shit would probably be grounds for them to accept >Just let us edit you and your babies' genome so it's not an violent, depressed incel!!! :soy::soy::soy:

What do you think? Do you think this black pill phenomenon is manufactured or just the natural flow of events?
Image 3

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
When in doubt, blame the jews and you have a 99% chance of being right.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, LegitUser, rand anon and 4 others
What do you think? Do you think this black pill phenomenon is manufactured or just the natural flow of events?
Tempted to say both. After all blackpillers claim their worldview is rooted in biological determinism.

Every newer generation is accepting of something the previous wasn't. The Jews are very patient. It could be argued every successive wave of feminism paved the way for women to advocate for further degeneracy. Modern feminists are a different beast to first wave feminists.

Pace of social change is astounding. Globalisation, the internet and COVID fucked things up further and accelerated trends.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Tabula Rasa and (deleted member)
The rise of dating apps... the aggressive push in cold neoliberal agenda... the popularization of blackpill ideology...
It all coincides with the rise of genetic engineering predicted for the near future. I imagine that's only accelerated with AI, too.
Which came first, media portrayals of beauty or biological indicators of it? The effect of socialization on what people find attractive needs to be studied in greater depth, plus the studies... most science is junk science that can't even be replicated. It's why I don't 'believe' in science per se. Corporations directly control algorithms so the red and blackpill becoming mainstream somehow would indicate a hidden motive...

I think it would be a good way to get the population to adopt genetic engineering technology. Gen Z and Alpha kids growing up learning about looksmaxxing and shit would probably be grounds for them to accept >Just let us edit you and your babies' genome so it's not an violent, depressed incel!!! :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 2998040
High IQ thread mirin

natural flow of events tbh