I speak... I'm silenced... smh

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

@LancasteR @Lefty Rankin @Hardrada @the BULL @97baHater @dreamcake1mo @forevergymcelling @christian_chad @thompson @lilbigjim @8uAte @Imaloser7754 @DalitBoss @nathan @not__cel @datboijj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Lefty Rankin and 97baHater
RIP Thompsonz :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and BigJimsWornOutTires
Long time, Gabriel. Long time.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Yeehaw liberal boy! Atta boy, Luther!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Lefty Rankin and BigJimsWornOutTires
We choose our lives

RIP Thompsonz :feelscry:
Dude, the fuck? Did he die or something? I read a story that sounded just like his character! Motherfucker stalked me on TikTok as NotaFed... or some shit like that. I think my name was NotBigJim. Brutal, I havent logged on there for a year.

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
Kuzyaev Fist Bump GIF by Zenit Football Club

Art Loop GIF by sus4n
what happened? those people now? why?

Was that "Him" in the woods earlier? You know that can be justifiable and debunked? Just saying

Red and black I demanded in 2013

I will NEVER post that one doxxed music video, fuck you

The fuck?? Was that Jeffrey Dahmer, you fucking retards at Google? Get fucked!

Get that egg salad out of his mouth

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I feel alone here. I feel as if only one, or maybe "two" is live in Looksmax right now... and yet, ugh, those active threads... right?

Get that egg salad out of his mouth
No egg salad. I am me. I've lived passed t he impossible. I miss something you probably couldnt grasp. I suffer yet, I stay alive!

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4

MOG ME NOW!

To Hoodsite, I'm sorry, dude, you shouldn't have fucked with them! Would you appreciate me showing the death of your loved ones, friends? You went tooo fucking far and pissed them the fuck off. The Melting Pot was poetic. Touche, assholes.

Last edited:
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

Who knows what I'm talking about?

They're actually scary looking as hell. In every passage in the Bible where an angel appeared in front of a man the first things that came out of their mouths was, "Be not afraid..."

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
By who? The FBI? The CIA? Who?

Mr. Hoodsite:

Dude tf

Fuck you, Gabriel. Now come fuck with me. I'm innocent. Break the rules, I dare you!

I'm in the open, ready

• +1
  • +1
This flesh, these clothes, and yet, here we go again. I speak, I'm silenced by the sheep of retardation. Satan continues to win.

The 80s, you were an infant no?
Yeah, but I can still remember a flight I took from Virginia to Michigan in 89. I remember before the flight wondering if the planes also had to stop for the stoplights on the ground. Then when we got up in the air the pressure made my ears hurt something fierce. Then this darling black flight attendant sweet as pie asked me if there was anything she could get me to make me feel better. I told her orange juice. I was 2 years old.

Yeah, but I can still remember a flight I took from Virginia to Michigan in 89. I remember before the flight wondering if the planes also had to stop for the stoplights on the ground. Then when we got up in the air the pressure made my ears hurt something fierce. Then this darling black flight attendant sweet as pie asked me if there was anything she could get me to make me feel better. I told her orange juice. I was 2 years old.
"There's a monster in those woods," the kids told me the first morning I met them. Many years later, to this very present:

Check this out. I recorded what I heard BACK THERE. I played it to other people. They dont know what to make of it besides, i faked it. Or, something else. Its real. I RECORDED IT.

• +1
I know things I've been threatened to not speak about. Yet! The ones who threatened me believe I'm like them.

Bring It On Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards
Try me. PLEASE!

• +1
And when it ends, THIS IS THE NEW:

@LancasteR @Lefty Rankin @Hardrada @the BULL @97baHater @dreamcake1mo @forevergymcelling @christian_chad @thompson @lilbigjim @8uAte @Imaloser7754 @DalitBoss @nathan @not__cel @datboijj

unfortunately, your tags didn't work as intended and I had to manually look for this post.

It‘s something in the air tonight
Jim Henson Dog GIF by Muppet Wiki

They're actually scary looking as hell. In every passage in the Bible where an angel appeared in front of a man the first things that came out of their mouths was, "Be not afraid..."
Imagine a figure manifesting in front of you. That would scare the common person and could trigger a heart attack. Not only that, no one will ever believe him/her. That impossible would drive the person insane and alienate everyone they know. Manifesting in front of someone from the air would destroy that person's life. It could also, kill him on the spot.

Then we have someone that approaches you and they know everything about you, things you have never told a soul. "Be not afraid."

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back