I spend 12 hours a day on this forum ever since I joned I think I need help

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
First off I have no friends so don't start with "muh just go outside" because no one wants to be friends with talentless subhuman

I used to have under 5h screen time and used to mostly read books, mangas and manhwas before discovering and getting immersed into this forum. Used to be blackpilled since 13 when consciousness kicked in and I realised my dick was small and I was ugly and fat while playing roblox and started mewing so it's really nothing new. Now I haven't opened a book or read a new chapter or done something useful since like a week ago and instead I waste my time browshing hundreds of threads, bookmarking and stealing quality information while leaving retarded comments when schizo episodes kick in. I also don't use or have used tiktok for the past year so it's not like I'm addicted to my phone but I'm literally thirsty for knowledge and interaction like this is lowkey the only social media I use anymore I believe I'm high IQ but I'm probably just a delusional retard with autism so Idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger, watah and liberiangrimreaper
I have to do some uni work and I cba because of this site

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, moredatesmorerapes and omnilegent
oh and on a second read this thread makes no sense :lul: I should visit Gandy

First off I have no friends so don't start with "muh just go outside" because no one wants to be friends with talentless subhuman

I used to have under 5h screen time and used to mostly read books, mangas and manhwas before discovering and getting immersed into this forum. Used to be blackpilled since 13 when consciousness kicked in and I realised my dick was small and I was ugly and fat while playing roblox and started mewing so it's really nothing new. Now I haven't opened a book or read a new chapter or done something useful since like a week ago and instead I waste my time browshing hundreds of threads, bookmarking and stealing quality information while leaving retarded comments when schizo episodes kick in. I also don't use or have used tiktok for the past year so it's not like I'm addicted to my phone but I'm literally thirsty for knowledge and interaction like this is lowkey the only social media I use anymore I believe I'm high IQ but I'm probably just a delusional retard with autism so Idk what to do
Itll cool off dw i had the same thing

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
gigabased

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent