I spend 19 hours a day on my phone while I have exams

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
I don't feel sad for long periods of time because I have high T, but I might have depression without realizing

Screenshot 20240523 223602 Digital Wellbeing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and nathan
how is this even possible, if you sleep 8 hours a night you would spend every awake minute on your phone

• +1
Reactions: nathan
how is this even possible, if you sleep 8 hours a night you would spend every awake minute on your phone
I bearly sleep om average I stay up 2-3 days a week every week

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and mirrormogger
I'm also not sleeping today jfl it's so over

I don't feel sad for long periods of time because I have high T, but I might have depression without realizing

View attachment 2940256
tbh i’ve felt the same recently. i don’t think it’s depression, but i’m super unmotivated in the mornings. i might need to hop back on d3 and k2

tbh i’ve felt the same recently. i don’t think it’s depression, but i’m super unmotivated in the mornings. i might need to hop back on d3 and k2
Its warrior genes, warrior gene pill is not talked about enough

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
what is the warrior gene
warrior gene is that normie shit doesnt interest you so you rot more because nothing irl exites you, this could be how you react to drugs , experiences, everything feels numb, you need to do more extreme shit to feel exitment basically

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and greycel
warrior gene is that normie shit doesnt interest you so you rot more because nothing irl exites you, this could be how you react to drugs , experiences, everything feels numb, you need to do more extreme shit to feel exitment basically
Maoa gene?