i spend 2-3 hours per day adjusting tape on my eyelids

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
this all cuz they got broke from eyelidpulling

i cant afford to have the folds wrong or they will be permanent so i have to position perfectly tape pieces every day

and b4 work i have to replace with small tape so i dont look too tapey + must wearsunglases

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Htobrother, nathan and 1 other person
yeah my life is hard but this is the least of my problems there is so much bad stuff

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
been doing this 4 over a year but im better at it now i accidenly made the tape wrong b4 now my eyelids r healing

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
do surgery at this point bruh😭

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Aero, Youㅤ and 1 other person
bro...

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
ive had much worse thruout my entire childgood so this is nothing

be stoic !

& at least ive finally mastered the tape so i think my eyelids a=eventually will be normal , i use anti wrinkle skincare on them also since a few months seems to help

ive considered just larping blind so i could close my eyelids for a prolongef period & let them mayeb fix

ive had much worse thruout my entire childgood so this is nothing

be stoic !

& at least ive finally mastered the tape so i think my eyelids a=eventually will be normal , i use anti wrinkle skincare on them also since a few months seems to help

ive considered just larping blind so i could close my eyelids for a prolongef period & let them mayeb fix
wait so what I'm getting is that you stretched your eyelids to the pint where you have sagging and wrinkles?

also that is 2 the 3 hours of time you could be doing better things not adjusting tape

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Youㅤ
wait so what I'm getting is that you stretched your eyelids to the pint where you have sagging and wrinkles?

also that is 2 the 3 hours of time you could be doing better things not adjusting tape
yeah they have like 20 different folds , if i do nothing they look either gigagook or very messed up . i just want them to look how they did (gooklite) .

i just need to stop them from haveing weird triple eyelids without tape or looking gook

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
yeah they have like 20 different folds , if i do nothing they look either gigagook or very messed up . i just want them to look how they did (gooklite) .

i just need to stop them from haveing weird triple eyelids without tape or looking gook
that's wild bro

but fr I would look into getting that professionally fixed

• +1
that's wild bro

but fr I would look into getting that professionally fixed
I think I’m fixing it now , I was dumb b4 & tried to change them to make more chad , but I now realize that only the original fold will be stable

The cream is helping repair skin . & I sleep in a way not to have the bad folds reinforced . & wear tape at all times to prevent the folds from folding .

I listen to yt videos while doing the tape so it doesn’t really waste time but still annoying

What’s annoying is wearing sunglasses &/or covering my eyes when my parents look at me , they think I’m weird

I think I’m fixing it now , I was dumb b4 & tried to change them to make more chad , but I now realize that only the original fold will be stable

The cream is helping repair skin . & I sleep in a way not to have the bad folds reinforced . & wear tape at all times to prevent the folds from folding .

I listen to yt videos while doing the tape so it doesn’t really waste time but still annoying

What’s annoying is wearing sunglasses &/or covering my eyes when my parents look at me , they think I’m weird
do you still work at your job?

• +1
Meanwhile chad spends 3 hours cumming your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
this all cuz they got broke from eyelidpulling

i cant afford to have the folds wrong or they will be permanent so i have to position perfectly tape pieces every day

and b4 work i have to replace with small tape so i dont look too tapey + must wearsunglases
They got broke? Nigger what are you talkin

I dont care, either with wrinkles or not. you can still kiss me with those big juicy lips

• Woah
Undiagnosed autism

• So Sad