I spent an hour in the bathroom and my mum got a little pissed off at first but waited for me outside with a big smile.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Guess what I did?

Really nigga??
Fd88cac1559c482a93d0426a733d18fd

what the fuck are you even saying?

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Rimaxtis and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, MoggerGaston, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
I spent an hour in the bathroom touching my body, letting my body doing the talking, shaving and jerking off.

I even did some slow dances while horny.
I do this every shower

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I do this every shower
I shaved my entire body and experimented a little. I rubbed my cock on the wall, and some new things with my cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekel and Deleted member 30325
I shaved my entire body and experimented a little. I rubbed my cock on the wall, and some new things with my cock.
Good for you👍👍
You didn't have to let us know though

• +1
Good for you👍👍
You didn't have to let us know though
It felt really really nice ngl. Tried something I never did before but I needed to let my body do the talking.

It felt really really nice ngl. Tried something I never did before but I needed to let my body do the talking.
nigga prob fingering his bumhole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gp8, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
I spent an hour in the bathroom touching my body, letting my body doing the talking, shaving and jerking off.

And then you call white people degenerate

I used to spend 2 hours on a face pulling ritual in the bathroom every night

You are mentally ill. :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Jacking off is haram, you are going to hell nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Why didn't you tell your mom to come n suck you off???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
I thought you were a muslim who wants a traditional muslim wife. This kind of queer behavior won't cut it dude

I do, but not a doormat.

it's private behind closed doors. nobody is watching me.
Allah is watching you be a queer dopamine addicted faggot

• So Sad

Goofball

• JFL
When I went on that date with the HTB a few months ago, I decided to snort some ketamine before the date to relax and be more NT.

However I still needed to shave my balls and trim my pubic hair, so I went to the shower to do just that. Problem: I took a bit too much ketamine so I was all confused, numb and uncoordinated. NGL was some dangerous shit shaving my balls with the razor blade while on ketamine, but I got out unscathed.

Took a long ass time to do it all, spent a good 30 mins in the shower.

• +1
When I went on that date with the HTB a few months ago, I decided to snort some ketamine before the date to relax and be more NT.

However I still needed to shave my balls and trim my pubic hair, so I went to the shower to do just that. Problem: I took a bit too much ketamine so I was all confused, numb and uncoordinated. NGL was some dangerous shit shaving my balls with the razor blade while on ketamine, but I got out unscathed.

Took a long ass time to do it all, spent a good 30 mins in the shower.
Don't ever do that again!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

I will never be as mentally ill AS you and this Brothers me

• So Sad
You cannot BE an npc.
I believe Being an npc is a spectrum.
You are the Most non npc Character i know.
I will never be as non npc AS you.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back