I spoke on the phone 3 hours non-stop with a girl (World Record)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Video call. Longest convo I've ever had with opposite gender (that wasn't family). I did it while being sleep deprived too. I didn't even stop speaking or sperg out. No awkward pauses. Some slight awkward moments but didn't last long. The conversation flowed naturally. We talked about everything.

I can feel it's close.... It's happening. Finally. I can rest...

DXiEV6

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @Gengar yes it's the Moroccan girl I showed you guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crisick, ChadL1te, flippasav and 8 others
Not even long

You must be giga awkward

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Good job bro. Does she live in the same country/state as you? If she lives in another country you just wasted your time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dharavi chadlite, liberiangrimreaper, ChadL1te and 3 others
When are you marrying then.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Good job bro. Does she live in the same country/state as you? If she lives in another country you just wasted your time.
I’m 99% sure she is a third worlder:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and TechnoBoss
Mirin bhai, don’t think I’ve ever videocalled someone of the opposite gender that wasn’t family. :forcedsmile:

When you say sleep deprived, what do you mean exactly? You pulled an all-nighter or what?

ur girl has this exact egghead pheno idk what causes ur Moroccan fever boyo tbh they arent all that @Gengar

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emo, JohnDoe, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
W bro. Now make it real. You have to link irl, until you do that, she doesn’t exist. That’s always been my philosophy for closing.

• +1
Reactions: descension and SecularIslamist
ur girl has this exact egghead pheno idk what causes ur Moroccan fever boyo tbh they arent all that @Gengar

She claims to have average features as if they’re natural but we can all tell she’s got lip injections. :feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
Nah Morocco but if this continues for the next month or two I'm booking a flight. Serious. Otherwise if she was close I would've asked to fix in a date this week.

Yes that is a similar pheno. Idk what causes my fever with nafris. Idk maybe all that cooming to Anissa Kate.

Mirin bhai, don’t think I’ve ever videocalled someone of the opposite gender that wasn’t family. :forcedsmile:

When you say sleep deprived, what do you mean exactly? You pulled an all-nighter or what?
I slept 2 hours that day and called her late in the night. After the call I slept approx 10 hours stress free and comfortably 😌

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Video call. Longest convo I've ever had with opposite gender (that wasn't family). I did it while being sleep deprived too. I didn't even stop speaking or sperg out. No awkward pauses. Some slight awkward moments but didn't last long. The conversation flowed naturally. We talked about everything.

I can feel it's close.... It's happening. Finally. I can rest...

View attachment 3048996

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @Gengar yes it's the Moroccan girl I showed you guys.
how much did you get charged?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
chad talks to foid for 3 hours while i can't make eye contact or say hi back, brooooooooooootal. :feelsrope:
btw didn't she mention that she wants to work part-time, what are the chances she works and just sends the money back home to her family? that doesn't sound good

• +1
Reactions: descension
chad talks to foid for 3 hours while i can't make eye contact or say hi back, brooooooooooootal. :feelsrope:
btw didn't she mention that she wants to work part-time, what are the chances she works and just sends the money back home to her family? that doesn't sound good
Yeah she reiterated it. But she is trad-leaning tho. She said she can't be expected to tidy, cook and clean and maintain house as well as work full time. Fair enough. She is working full time now but her mother does all that. I kind of agreed. But I said it's not expected of her. But yeah if she does that finances will take a hit. I said it makes more sense if you go part time after kids.

We didn't agree but convo moved on tbh.

bengali mogger and LTB (possibly MTB potential)
Mogger by Bengali standard is MTN by every other standard 😪

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
We didn't agree but convo moved on tbh.
i think this is something you kinda need to agree on before you take it to the next step. Quite important she knows what is going to be expected of her and you aren't going to give her too much leeway, otherwise she will just not listen to you and do what she wants. Arab foids are like this, very bossy and wanting to wear the pants in the relationship. Cooking/cleaning/maintaining the house is a prerequisite for every wife regardless of ethnicity/religion, it's not something that should/needs to be discussed, modern foids are lost, their mothers haven't taught them anything. Back in the day foids would do all the above and work part time and take care of the kids. These days the foids rae lazy and just want to either work or take care of kids. You can work part time but still that doesn't mean you don't do your duties as a wife. I dunno how you accept that shit.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i think this is something you kinda need to agree on before you take it to the next step. Quite important she knows what is going to be expected of her and you aren't going to give her too much leeway, otherwise she will just not listen to you and do what she wants. Arab foids are like this, very bossy and wanting to wear the pants in the relationship. Cooking/cleaning/maintaining the house is a prerequisite for every wife regardless of ethnicity/religion, it's not something that should/needs to be discussed, modern foids are lost, their mothers haven't taught them anything. Back in the day foids would do all the above and work part time and take care of the kids. These days the foids rae lazy and just want to either work or take care of kids. You can work part time but still that doesn't mean you don't do your duties as a wife. I dunno how you accept that shit.
She would be fine to work part time and cook/clean house. That's reasonable I don't disagree with this.

But honestly I want her to work full-time until we have kids. But because she lives with parents she assumes once she moves out she'll have to be part time. I said thats not the case.

But I also said if she goes part time then I may struggle and things like going holiday 3x a year may become 1x a year JFL.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yet I can’t

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
She would be fine to work part time and cook/clean house. That's reasonable I don't disagree with this.

But honestly I want her to work full-time until we have kids. But because she lives with parents she assumes once she moves out she'll have to be part time. I said thats not the case.

But I also said if she goes part time then I may struggle and things like going holiday 3x a year may become 1x a year JFL.
Well best to set things clearly so she doesn't end up coming here hoping it's one thing when it's another. Like work full time and then go part time or just even SAHM if you can be alright financially. Taking care of kids is a full time job.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
OP's angles during the '3 hours call'

@ascension @Gargantuan @ilovetakis

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, SecularIslamist, Gargantuan and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back