I spoke to a random ortho - my maxilla isn’t recessed

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I spoke to a ortho and asked him about if I can they Create a mold for my teeth for the facepuller appliance. He said it would be a couple of thousands of dollars. Then he asked why, I made up some bs excuse saying that my orbitals hurt . He looked at my side profile and said that my maxilla isn’t recessed and that fscepuller at my age would not help that much moving my maxilla forward as the sutures are in place. However with face pulling and surgery the maxilla can move more forward. Then the ortho said said his maxilla is recessed that would explain why he had bulging eyes but he didn’t look ugly and was quite handsome because of he had a nice amber eye color with thick long eye lashes and everything else was symmetrical. Lifefuel for maxillacels Tbh. If he was curry it would have been over for sure. Then he said to come in and he will do x rays of my skull to see if the orbitals and maxilla is assymeytric as one side of the maxilla could be more forward then the other or larger affecting symmetry

Cliffs

Ortho wasn’t a blue pilled fagget
Ortho said come in and for a consultation
Free x rays .

at least this way I can see why the hell my orbitals and eyes are assymetric and shitty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Couple thousand for a fucking mold and facepuller?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1707 and LordNorwood
Nice, jfl respect to the ortho for admitting his maxilla is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ProjectAscension, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Ortho sounds like a hardcore coper tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ProjectAscension and EthnicelAscension
Post profile pic

How is he coping he said his maxilla is recessed
The "I'm handsome af anyway" part is what I'm talking about, due to eye color of all things lol
Edit: nvm read it again and realized that you were saying he was handsome, when I first read it I interpreted the handsome part as a continuation of his dialogue, like he was saying "yeah my maxilla is recessed but I'm handsome anyway for these reasons"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
The "I'm handsome af anyway" part is what I'm talking about, due to eye color of all things lol
I said despite his bug eyes, he was handsome . It was a weird case tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I said despite his bug eyes, he was handsome . It was a weird case tbh
Yeah I caught my mistake. It does sound weird though.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Like he could have a been a gl model everything else was top teir good IPD and PFL except maxilla. A few mm and he would have been known as the handsome ortho
Yeah I caught my mistake. It does sound weird though.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LordNorwood
you dont have a recessed maxilla lmao I saw your side profile you have an ante face

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you dont have a recessed maxilla lmao I saw your side profile you have an ante face
Ekeoma_The_BBC

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
All that struggle even though op has been told how to fix his eye area several times

Attachments

• 93027CC8-4751-437B-AA81-36EAF578BCF0.jpeg
    93027CC8-4751-437B-AA81-36EAF578BCF0.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Did you ask him if your palate was asymmetrical or not? Cuz I knew your maxilla wasnt recessed since you have good cheekbones

Did you ask him if your palate was asymmetrical or not? Cuz I knew your maxilla wasnt recessed since you have good cheekbones
Yes and he said it would be hard to tell until I get X-rays
All that struggle even though op has been told how to fix his eye area several times
It’s more then that dude. One side of my face is perfect compared to the other in a frontal view

my maxilla is shit tbh

it is a hard life son

• +1
my maxilla is shit tbh

it is a hard life son
Cope you can still look good if you have good IPD and PFL and overall facial symmetry with eye color halo

Cope you can still look good if you have good IPD and PFL and overall facial symmetry with eye color halo
thank u bro. that is indeed lifefuel.

• +1
Edit: nvm read it again and realized that you were saying he was handsome, when I first read it I interpreted the handsome part as a continuation of his dialogue, like he was saying "yeah my maxilla is recessed but I'm handsome anyway for these reasons"
u guys are so retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back