I spotted 210 cm 145kg brazlian karate brownbelt

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Imagine being 190cm kyokushin blackbelt and being confident that you can win open wc... and then fightting such a giant. These are knockdown dules so they dont hit face with hands but they fight barefist becouse of that. I marked the time so you can see him... @Gorilla what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3299, turkproducer and 1 other person
All the skill in the world couldn't overcome the size difference especially since the ogre is skilled

feel bad for the smaller dude, got fucking destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Pietrosiek
Thanks for sharing with the class, comrade Pietro

All the skill in the world couldn't overcome the size difference especially since the ogre is skilled

feel bad for the smaller dude, got fucking destroyed.
Yeah, and knockdown fighting is super physicsl, you csnt knowckout such a big dude with body shots. Only hope is some crazy big spinning kick. Anyway what you think about kyokoushin? I like it Becouse of bare knuckle and kicks. Some good k1 kickboxers come from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Yeah, and knockdown fighting is super physicsl, you csnt knowckout such a big dude with body shots. Only hope is some crazy big spinning kick. Anyway what you think about kyokoushin? I like it Becouse of bare knuckle and kicks. Some good k1 kickboxers come from it.
looks cool bro

you going take it up or just stick with bjj?

i think bjj is best

is this game just about spamming punches on ppl and to win you trip them?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
looks cool bro

you going take it up or just stick with bjj?

i think bjj is best
no, for sure not. It takes to long to master and one dude train it in my town went with me to middle school and well... i dont like him. He btw was 3rd at european championship and 2nd at polish nationals. But hes 5'10 and 65kgs so i would take him down easly and beat on the ground. When corona will be over i will get back to the gym and focus more on takedowns and basic techniques that are more efferctive in real fight.

is this game just about spamming punches on ppl and to win you trip them?
No. Basicly fight is in full contact (you throw strickes with full power and youre able win by knocking someone out as opposite to light contact in kickboxing, traditional karate or itf taekwondo etc.) You can throw kicks to all body and punch to the body. You fight with bare fist so this stlye is extremly hard for conditioning. You need to be super tought to be able to take kicks and punches to body and legs with bare fist. Whole style is based on being tough motherfucker and seeing who can take more hits. Becouse of great kicks and mental/physical attitude, few kk guys becouse great kickboxers like andy hug or francesco filho

bumoing this thread

Ngl you'd fuck him up tbh

im in the process of mastering shotokan, cant wait to move onto kyokushin

im in the process of mastering shotokan, cant wait to move onto kyokushin
im sorry but shotokan is bullshit. Kyok is good becouse its full contact and youre used to fighting barefist without gloves. Shotokan is soft style, to traditional.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton