I stand no chance unless I use steroids?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

I was testing a new pokemon-themed rave-outfit and my housemate basically told me I stand no chance unless I have bulging abs+lean+more muscular. Aka unless I am on roids I stand no chance with women.

Is it over for me unless I use roids?

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04, rand anon, justinzayn and 9 others
Ur face is decent tbh you probably act and dress like some mouth breathing aspie

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
"I was testing a new pokemon-themed rave-outfit"

I think you have bigger problems than not having abs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, rand anon, Deleted member 20399 and 16 others
Ur face is decent tbh you probably act and dress like some comp sci aspie
I am literally shirtless with a squirtle-backpack as my only outfit and you tell me I dress like a comp sci aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, rand anon, justinzayn and 2 others
"I was testing a new pokemon-themed rave-outfit"

I think you have bigger problems than not having abs
? not sure what you mean. Have you ever gone to a rave before?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and the BULL
Tbh I think my new pokemon backpack is mogger and I need to further design my outfit around it.

I just dont know if my gymmaxed 18% bodyfat body is good enough or I should use roids.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and justinzayn
I am literally shirtless with a squirtle-backpack as my only outfit and you tell me I dress like a comp sci aspie.
You probably dress like an aspie when outdoors aswell tbh

Why is your bathroom and your bedroom in the same room jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 22099 and MoggerGaston
Pretty much, you're nothing special. Every normie at the gym has a physique like yours.

Especially at a rave at that.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, justinzayn, Truecel14 and 2 others
Yeah I don't think he has. You can dress hella weird at raves & festivals and girls don't think anything of it.

I wear fucking glitter on my face for Festivals & sometimes girls compliment me on it, it can be a good conversation starter.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and MoggerGaston
I think you just need to lose body fat bro. If you are going to raves shirtless, abs are v important. You need to lose 15-20lbs by the look of it.

• +1
Reactions: totalretard, rand anon, Truecel14 and 1 other person
steroids like test base with anavar is the norm now(even for foids). default test is -500, and estrogen is +500 due to microplastics, xenoestrogen contamination in water supply, and consumer products. even foids these days need to hop on estrogen inhibitors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
You have a good face tho bro, if you aren't short then I think all you need is some good ole fashion leanmaxxing

Its over for your hairline if you juice up. Whats that hairstyle called btw?

Steroids will age you.

steroids like test base with anavar is the norm now(even for foids). default test is -500, and estrogen is +500 due to microplastics, xenoestrogen contamination in water supply, and consumer products. even foids these days need to hop on estrogen inhibitors
if xenoestrogens are everywhere why are large breasts so rare among young girls?

You probably dress like an aspie when outdoors aswell tbh

Why is your bathroom and your bedroom in the same room jfl
i have a sink in my bedroom.

I have a separate shared toilet and separate shared shower outside of my room in my student-dorm.

How is dressing with a squirtle backpack at a rave aspie? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Pretty much, you're nothing special. Every normie at the gym has a physique like yours.

To exceed the average gym-goer you either gymcel hard (perfect diet+routine) or roid.

Considering that perfect diet+routine is ridiculously hard to achieve. Should I conclude that roiding is the only way to get a decent body without ridiculous effort?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sounds like your flatmates shitted in their pants

• +1
I think you just need to lose body fat bro. If you are going to raves shirtless, abs are v important. You need to lose 15-20lbs by the look of it.
Yeah I just need to lose 25lbs tbh. Absolutely brutal though I can't handle low bodyfat life. It's very tough on me mentally.

But I'll have to try I guess.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Its over for your hairline if you juice up. Whats that hairstyle called btw?
Curtains?

I am already on fin btw should be fine.

To exceed the average gym-goer you either gymcel hard (perfect diet+routine) or roid.

Considering that perfect diet+routine is ridiculously hard to achieve. Should I conclude that roiding is the only way to get a decent body without ridiculous effort?
I mean bro what do you want me to tell you?

It is what it is. One of my good friends works as a teachers sub and he tells me about how some of the 15-year-olds are on steroids.

All that stands between a normie and roiding is a google search on how to take roids, where to buy roids and how to buy bitcoin, barrier to entry has never been lower and hypergamy likely hasn't been higher in a couple centuries, it's only natural people gravitate towards roids.

The question is, is it worth the possible sacrifice of lifespan and health for you?

• +1
Yeah I just need to lose 25lbs tbh. Absolutely brutal though I can't handle low bodyfat life. It's very tough on me mentally.

But I'll have to try I guess.
Dieting sucks man, but you're not looksmaxxing unless you are Leanmaxxing. Lean is Life.

• +1
Sounds like your flatmates shitted in their pants
This 6'6 tall normie-looking guy that I've been talking about that has been slaying.

I've realized he only slays lowtier beckies lol. I've been looking up to him but he is just a low-standard guy. He fucks everything that is female and isn't fat. Low standards = easy lays.

I showed him my becky match:
0aWmYZK6AOsPXJ19hYTe9Gj3lC1MRVnW4qp0JsREVpoEtPDnyR5qJ-X3RozkMU57JPbyliAFVbuMb3t0QbUM_h_Ya3cbSqnP1bd8Ob94pVQE6i8-SHP3d42V7t0apPLbgnphZc5-9IMEM1yjKEvcVuqwKFK-CsUcVzHwDy8lIXS5CBAO_Xm3uCGpyUtaOpT_GtvJvPLeoeQ0OLOsxP3ezmnHCGTo3Oom3rDsiWZAVev2BrruelUSXOC-W0iwc99697REeVoX7kzTpD1BiLaRmhO7L5E7PIcacm6Yxd4oT1xgyF9hhidAtRxUpVN6Hc_aJ4DgktlYdvMfif_qZ5fO2R9AuRQG6YU-zU07y1jS3nBtya7sUo_DUDT7h-G4WQPKZIRCQze_vgOkdSPxZ8ZSPLX7zbn3fkINnitvrec723BRW3jtbMLBAEan5DSoX4yWAm9Pld_2bd4Om9Z1cEaabK0esK_4fMwU5WsEoQRWctRVp5olOd_DEjN4PRbd76vDSLXk-7KuatkMOT2KsrPdmbNhRI31O1Vjq0NfvHbzLt6uQYhJLFwcQw4Vo7tyGJG3YbYFDPgKTsyi3dSIDqFnUF2uC2A07NQoHHNeL-kVOQlHmr-NG-f1mdub4vbUNGEGKaVCA1uDuxsn6vJwfIKxqP25CnMci3mOAtUEsJuhZ0NbXz8OqXcAKQFrdNxc-rhD3OWZ9gR66YEwA0QJtTcFtCWu2Q-G5AhCD_SlUzOQexrDYzCSe8JhTDQGjJ_cyEhxRiSTptlk_biAauxvYYSCjdFcSmNP7HGqg6o7cTccvac_U3R2Ej5c1JHUwvvIPNphJSqR0I1ESwI9xOi0qLKu24j2Ofv6KYnCfZROKpPE8OrPkV_k0YqGvuqMVlq_X56FsWDMeJSm5XtYvtueb2Ffgt_-PkkI_dy5VOvTikgPHN-O=w1080-h1243-no

and he said: yeah shes hot, u really need to date her man. damnnnn.

I was like, lol wut. this bitch ugly asf. I am thinking whether its worth fucking her for an evening or just ghost her ?!

jfl man. Most men aren't lions like us @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, LightSkinNoob, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

It is what it is. One of my good friends works as a teachers sub and he tells me about how some of the 15-year-olds are on steroids.

All that stands between a normie and roiding is a google search on how to take roids, where to buy roids and how to buy bitcoin, barrier to entry has never been lower and hypergamy likely hasn't been higher in a couple centuries, it's only natural people gravitate towards roids.

The question is, is it worth the possible sacrifice of lifespan and health for you?
Agree. I took a Test cycle and could feel the negative health effects on my body. I'm glad I did it, as I put on a much needed 10lbs of fat free muscle mass but I would never do it again.

Trying to live a long, healthy life. Now I just take TRT dose - cruise at about 8-900ng/DL & supplement with 1000iu of HCG weekly. Monitor bloodwork, sperm count every 3 months and all is well.

• +1
I used to go raving. There were some people dressed in fluffies/cyber type shit tbh. I never did. Too embarrassing

• +1

I mean this is a high quality looksmax question that I want to get answered instead of the trolling on off-topic.

I have good base T values. I had them tested before. But I am considering hopping on roids due to looks-standards requiring men to be ripped+muscular.

I need to know how to do this in a healthy way. I would be down to inject testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Danish_Retard
Agree. I took a Test cycle and could feel the negative health effects on my body. I'm glad I did it, as I put on a much needed 10lbs of fat free muscle mass but I would never do it again.

Trying to live a long, healthy life. Now I just take TRT dose - cruise at about 8-900ng/DL & supplement with 1000iu of HCG weekly. Monitor bloodwork, sperm count every 3 months and all is well.
I have 900ng/DL natty and I can't get the body I need to get treated with respect by women. It's so fucking brutal. I need a very high dose of TRT to get above my natural state.

I used to go raving. There were some people dressed in fluffies/cyber type shit tbh. I never did. Too embarrassing
I've gone raving many times now always in a basic black t-shirt. Its not ideal.

better if u have a funny/cool outfit, ppl will approach u more often.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I've gone raving many times now always in a basic black t-shirt. Its not ideal.

better if u have a funny/cool outfit, ppl will approach u more often.
The only time I approached people wearing that kinda shit was to sell them pills and base (speed) because they were blatantly fucked on drugs. You could buy a pill at 65p per tablet and sell 5 for 20 quid. Made a fortune @ Sundissential. The place was that fucked up the guy who owned the club blew 1 million pounds on crack/heroin. He did get some prime pussy though and was pushing 40's at that point. He's a drug counsellor, now. Just LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BoneDensity
The only time I approached people wearing that kinda shit was to sell them pills and base (speed) because they were blatantly fucked on drugs. You could buy a pill at 65p per tablet and sell 5 for 20 quid. Made a fortune @ Sundissential. The place was that fucked up the guy who owned the club blew 1 million pounds on crack/heroin. He did get some prime pussy though and was pushing 40's at that point. He's a drug counsellor, now. Just LOL
idk cant relate. I buy my drugs before the event and smuggly them inside myself so I know the stuff I am taking is legit.

I mean this is a high quality looksmax question
:kys:

I mean this is a high quality looksmax question that I want to get answered instead of the trolling on off-topic.

I have good base T values. I had them tested before. But I am considering hopping on roids due to looks-standards requiring men to be ripped+muscular.

I need to know how to do this in a healthy way. I would be down to inject testosterone.

Well let's get started
Book Looking GIF by GritTV

Yes, to exceed the average gym-goer you either gymcel hard (perfect diet+routine) or roid.

Considering that perfect diet+routine is ridiculously hard to achieve. You should conclude that roiding is the only way to get a decent body without ridiculous effort.

• +1
if xenoestrogens are everywhere why are large breasts so rare among young girls?
they're not. most 12 year olds have fully developed chests these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
So much for the blood, sweat and tears poured in during gruelling gymcel sessions. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Danish_Retard
:kys:

Well let's get started
Book Looking GIF by GritTV

Yes, to exceed the average gym-goer you either gymcel hard (perfect diet+routine) or roid.

Considering that perfect diet+routine is ridiculously hard to achieve. You should conclude that roiding is the only way to get a decent body without ridiculous effort.
I need a basic roid routine that keeps me fertile since I want to get offspring eventually with a HTB wife.

I don't care about bodybuilder looks. I just need to mog the average normie gym-goer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
So much for the blood, sweat and tears poured in during gruelling gymcel sessions. Brutal.
i've been going to the gym off and on for the past 4 years (with breaks due to corona quarantines and injuries) and my physique looks nothing special.

I get comments from people sometimes that I look like I work-out. But it's clear that it's not good enough to get a looksmatch girlfriend.

I don't care about slaying. I just want a girlfriend that I can eventually make a wife and get 4-6 kids with. I want to take roids to achieve this goal.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity
"Summarize @MoggerGaston in one video"

But if he doesn't work out that's a good base.

• +1
I just want a girlfriend that I can eventually make a wife and get 4-6 kids with. I want to take roids to achieve this goal.

If you told men 60 years ago that they'd need to inject themselves with hormones and chemicals to have a chance of securing a wife then you'd rightfully be looked at as a schizo ward escapee. Today it's not even an unusual premise for most men. Brutal soyciety pill.

• +1
This 6'6 tall normie-looking guy that I've been talking about that has been slaying.

I've realized he only slays lowtier beckies lol. I've been looking up to him but he is just a low-standard guy. He fucks everything that is female and isn't fat. Low standards = easy lays.

I showed him my becky match:
0aWmYZK6AOsPXJ19hYTe9Gj3lC1MRVnW4qp0JsREVpoEtPDnyR5qJ-X3RozkMU57JPbyliAFVbuMb3t0QbUM_h_Ya3cbSqnP1bd8Ob94pVQE6i8-SHP3d42V7t0apPLbgnphZc5-9IMEM1yjKEvcVuqwKFK-CsUcVzHwDy8lIXS5CBAO_Xm3uCGpyUtaOpT_GtvJvPLeoeQ0OLOsxP3ezmnHCGTo3Oom3rDsiWZAVev2BrruelUSXOC-W0iwc99697REeVoX7kzTpD1BiLaRmhO7L5E7PIcacm6Yxd4oT1xgyF9hhidAtRxUpVN6Hc_aJ4DgktlYdvMfif_qZ5fO2R9AuRQG6YU-zU07y1jS3nBtya7sUo_DUDT7h-G4WQPKZIRCQze_vgOkdSPxZ8ZSPLX7zbn3fkINnitvrec723BRW3jtbMLBAEan5DSoX4yWAm9Pld_2bd4Om9Z1cEaabK0esK_4fMwU5WsEoQRWctRVp5olOd_DEjN4PRbd76vDSLXk-7KuatkMOT2KsrPdmbNhRI31O1Vjq0NfvHbzLt6uQYhJLFwcQw4Vo7tyGJG3YbYFDPgKTsyi3dSIDqFnUF2uC2A07NQoHHNeL-kVOQlHmr-NG-f1mdub4vbUNGEGKaVCA1uDuxsn6vJwfIKxqP25CnMci3mOAtUEsJuhZ0NbXz8OqXcAKQFrdNxc-rhD3OWZ9gR66YEwA0QJtTcFtCWu2Q-G5AhCD_SlUzOQexrDYzCSe8JhTDQGjJ_cyEhxRiSTptlk_biAauxvYYSCjdFcSmNP7HGqg6o7cTccvac_U3R2Ej5c1JHUwvvIPNphJSqR0I1ESwI9xOi0qLKu24j2Ofv6KYnCfZROKpPE8OrPkV_k0YqGvuqMVlq_X56FsWDMeJSm5XtYvtueb2Ffgt_-PkkI_dy5VOvTikgPHN-O=w1080-h1243-no

and he said: yeah shes hot, u really need to date her man. damnnnn.

I was like, lol wut. this bitch ugly asf. I am thinking whether its worth fucking her for an evening or just ghost her ?!

jfl man. Most men aren't lions like us @the BULL
What did you want him to say ? Normies will call the girl you’re seeing hot even if she’s not that’s just nt thing to do. Calling her ugly would be rude and an incel thing to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, MoggerGaston and Danish_Retard
just get leaner

• +1
If you told men 60 years ago that they'd need to inject themselves with hormones and chemicals to have a chance of securing a wife then you'd rightfully be looked at as a schizo ward escapee. Today it's not even an unusual premise for most men. Brutal soyciety pill.
Society is completely retarded nowadays. And I have ambition to become a politican to change this brutal shit eventually.

But for now I need to fix my own life. After that I can fix the world. And if that involves injecting hormones to get a girlfriend, so be it.

• Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity
What did you want him to say ? Normies will call the girl you’re seeing hot even if she’s not that’s just nt thing to do. Calling her ugly would be rude and an incel thing to do
I would expect based men to call her ugly and tell me to ditch her narc 'hard to get' ass, because I am entitled to better-looking women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This is the most I have laughed at a thread in ages

• JFL
This is the most I have laughed at a thread in ages
You won't be laughing anymore when I become ruler of the netherlands after looksmaxxing and getting a tall HTB wife.
(Also after raving and having fun for another 5 years in pokemon outfit)

I will conquer half of Europe and create a North-European Super-State.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 22099
Always use HcG if you are gonna inject testosterone

//Thomas DOM

Between 300 - 500 mg testosterone a week. Split it into 2 injections per week . Inject once every 3.5 days

500 iu HcG 3 Times a week (total 1500 iu a week) for maintaining fertility n preventing ball shrinkage

//Thomas MGTOW

Since youre often going to rave festival you would benefit from 500 Testosterone, it would make you produce a bunch of androgenic pheromones n the women will feel it subconsciously n IOI you

500 mg T puts you somewhere above 2000ng/dl T level. There is a shit ton of pheromones being produced when T is that high . Normal men only have like 500ng/dl , quite mediocre levels so you will be standing out because of pheromone n aura.

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
Since youre often going to rave festival you would benefit from 500 Testosterone, it would make you produce a bunch of androgenic pheromones n the women will feel it subconsciously n IOI you

500 mg T puts you somewhere above 2000ng/dl T level. There is a shit ton of pheromones being produced when T is that high . Normal men only have like 500ng/dl , quite mediocre levels so you will be standing out because of pheromone n aura.

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MGTOW
Thanks for the advice man, im going to do a bit more research and hop on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
When I read shit like this I realize how fucking autistic I am lmfao

Thanks for the advice man, im going to do a bit more research and hop on roids.

No worries bro. The most important thing to think about is just to use HcG together with Test because HcG prevents ball shrinkage it maintains your fertility normal and prevents your natural T production from shut down after cycle

The biggest mistake guys do when roiding is not using HcG

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and MoggerGaston